We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
anyone listened to the new Chemical Brothers? Options

stevowitz
#1 Posted : 6/8/2010 11:02:45 PM

The Dude

It's pretty freaking sweet..
The Chemical Brothers - Escape Velocity

^my personal fav Very happy
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jbark
#2 Posted : 6/8/2010 11:18:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it's like a stalk of sugarcane - long & sweeeeeet!

thanks for the link. When's the album due?

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 6/9/2010 12:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ohhh yes looking forward to this one! The album, Further, is released on the 14th June, so not long now.

The Chemical Brothers have a special place in my heart actually, their album Surrender is what got me into music in the first place, long before psychedelic experimentation caused a massive expansion of may tastes. The album still sounds fresh today, over a decade later!

Must see them live his year, very high on my 'to do' list. Cool

Another little tune:

Chemical Brothers: Swoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCp_3zw-CxA

stevowitz
#4 Posted : 6/9/2010 2:21:59 AM

The Dude

yeah, there's copies out on torrent to...if your into that sort of thing. Demonoid for sure.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Infinite I
#5 Posted : 6/9/2010 9:52:57 AM

JC

stevowitz wrote:
yeah, there's copies out on torrent to...if your into that sort of thing. Demonoid for sure.

Cheers for the heads up might try get it later lol