We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Heat treatment. Options

davidt
#1 Posted : 12/18/2006 10:58:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello i have recently purchased 125grams of mhrb and about 1 week ago i received a letter from AQIS(australian quarantine inspection service). They said my parcel did not meet australian import standards and that the material could be heat treated then sent to me for $42.50. Ok heres some info...my mum works in quarantine and said that the usual tempretures used are...80 degrees celcius for most parcels and 112 degrees for soil materials. Will this treatment render the material useless? should i go through with the heat treatment? how much would it take from my yield if any?
no different from those finished living

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Noman
#2 Posted : 12/18/2006 11:50:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like more money than the bark is worth but 80C shouldn't hurt anything. The bark is boiled in an A/B extraction. Isn't MHRB illegal in Aus? I'd be more worried about the govt boys fucking around and investigating just what they're heat treating.

blacksheep
#3 Posted : 12/18/2006 6:10:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Not only does that sound pricey, but sketchy... I'd chalk it up to loss Crying or very sad
!!SNAP~KRACKLE~POP!!

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 12/18/2006 7:38:43 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Maybe you can better order grinded MHRB powder? Or is that illegal where you life? Else go scouting for high DMT content trees in your neighbourhood. Twisted Evil

davidt
#5 Posted : 12/19/2006 3:40:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nah the bark isnt illegal here in aus as far as i know....ive gotten it sent to me before...that was only 25 g though and didnt require treatment, well i will pay the fees and do the extraction, to give some evidence on if heat treatment will effect your mhrb. Ive tried looking for acacia before...but damn theirs alot of acacia in this area that arent dmt active...anyone have a link to some pics?
no different from those finished living

halou
#6 Posted : 2/6/2007 3:14:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It takes some research but it is 100% possible to find the right stuff. obtusifolia is what you want.

sillysyban
#7 Posted : 2/20/2007 12:16:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How did you go after the heat treatment mate? I am also in Aus and want some MHRB. Did it work and is it worth the cost and/or attention?
THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
THOSE THAT KNOW THE BINARY SYSTEM AND THOSE THAT DONT.

ElfSpice
#8 Posted : 2/21/2007 3:37:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@davidt & sillysyban - check out shaman-australis forums or australia ethnobotany forums they're in your neck of the woods. Being down under you should start your own MH trees, yet that depends if you're in the east or western deserts also. Also there is some great greenhouse sales down your way. @the traveler...hope you're not implying Environmental Terrorism :evil: sure reads that way Stop some species of Acacia are considered Endangered, Threatened and Under Protected status in Australia
RUA ConSCIous Being!!!

sillysyban
#9 Posted : 2/22/2007 8:34:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Elfspice, Thanks, had a quick look but didnt get much. Will have to spend some time to find what I need. I think growing obtusifolia is the way to go as MH needs dry desert terrain. Growing will be the best in the long run (patience is a virtue) but I dont think I am that virtueous of a man. Will try to get some MH delivered and some obtusifolia seeds. A bet each way. If anyone else in Aus gets MHRB delivered without trouble let me know so I know it is viable. Thanks.
THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
THOSE THAT KNOW THE BINARY SYSTEM AND THOSE THAT DONT.

jyubai
#10 Posted : 2/27/2007 11:25:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hey davidt & sillysyban, I am from oz aswell... i've been reading this forum for a while now and just wanted to make sure i had my facts correct before i share them.. According to shaman australis.. it is illegal to import any dmt or dmt containing products into Australia.. Further to the point swim recently purchased, 250g finely powdered mhrb arrived into oz from an international source in record time of 6 days only to be seized by quarantine (AQIS). swim's product has been orderd for destruction or returned to sender. swim's product was also mislabeled for misdirection as a commonly used root. (this occured today) swim have yet to chase up AQIS findings but swim will let you know. yes australia has many acacias but you will find that all of the known spp that contain dmt are all located on the eastern side, limiting availability... sad i know. the bright side however... extraction chemicals are readily available naoh - lye is easily availible from saop suppliers or pre mixed from hard-ware store.. naptha- available as shellite xylene/toulene- available for the crazy from hardware store you can check just about all of the products material saftey data sheet(msds) online by checking the company product list online. thanks to everyone who has shared their wisdom, i sincerly appreciate it..
what goes up unfortunately comes down

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 2/27/2007 12:21:07 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

[quote:8d8faf43ee="ElfSpice"]@the traveler...hope you're not implying Environmental Terrorism :evil: sure reads that way Stop some species of Acacia are considered Endangered, Threatened and Under Protected status in Australia[/quote:8d8faf43ee] Oopsie, didn't know that. It sure isn't my intention to have some evironmental torrorism spreading over Australia or any other part of the universe now we're on it. I was under the assumption ("the mother of all f*ck ups" remark seems to be so true now) that it was a common piece of environment but now I know it's not and we better leave those poor trees alone. My apologies for that mistake. Kind regards, The Traveler