We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Q21 Q21 Vinegar/lime extraction questions Options

Al
#1 Posted : 3/17/2010 10:38:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok well following on for this thread---- https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=8785

I didnt not want to flood this thread with newbish question so i thought id ask here instead.

First question- The vinegar mentioned, is that ordinary 5 percent malt vingegar i.e the stuff you put on fish and chips?

2nd Q- The non-polar wash using ronsonol,-It will take 2-4 washes to pick up 99% of the freebased DMT, though you can re-use the naptha several times.
I understand I need to add 1ml to 1g of MHRB, leave for 20mins whilst stiring every so often. What I dont understand is after this 20 mins what happens to the naptha?
Is it poured into a bowl? Plus when stating 2-4 washes does this mean add another 1ml of naptha per 1g MHRB to the existing bowl and simply repeat and pour off into the same bowl?

Thanks.

WhAt ArE qUeStIoNs?, QuEsTiOnS aRe ThE aNsWeR tO aNsWeRs....
"I" denotes SWIM.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

q21q21
#2 Posted : 3/17/2010 11:53:04 PM

SWIM

5% white vinegar is what you're looking for

The naptha after the 15-20 minutes is poured carefully (make sure no bark is spilled in) into any naptha-safe dish (only REALLY cheap plastics would be not-safe) and popped into the freezer.

Yes the 1ml per gram can be repeated while the other is in the freezer. 2 batches should be plenty just re-use the first batch after it is thoroughly freezer-precipitated.

Cheers
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Al
#3 Posted : 3/18/2010 12:32:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
5% white vinegar is what you're looking for

The naptha after the 15-20 minutes is poured carefully (make sure no bark is spilled in) into any naptha-safe dish (only REALLY cheap plastics would be not-safe) and popped into the freezer.

Yes the 1ml per gram can be repeated while the other is in the freezer. 2 batches should be plenty just re-use the first batch after it is thoroughly freezer-precipitated.

Cheers

q21q21, him, himself!

ok thank you,so I will redo this 3/4 times each time do I pour it into the same dish in the freezer? ie 1st pour in freezer, then add the 2nd, 3rd, into the same dish over time? and what is meant by re-use the first batch after freezer-precipiated.

sorry to be a pain.
"I" denotes SWIM.

q21q21
#4 Posted : 3/18/2010 1:41:14 AM

SWIM

Steps:
1: pour off first pull (after 15-20 minutes) into dish
2: place dish in freezer
3: add 2nd batch of naptha (immediately or later, if it has been a couple hours then do it immediately, if the first pull was done early then do the second pull after a couple hours.... hope that makes sense)
4: (after 15-20 minutes) pour off 2nd pull into dish, can be same dish as the first pull or different, doesn't matter.
5: After the naptha is clear and crystals are formed (takes 4-12 hours) then add the naptha back to the bark as a 3rd pull
6: Make sure the naptha is warmed and mix a couple times over 15-20 min
7: pour off third pull and place in freezer.
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

Al
#5 Posted : 3/18/2010 4:17:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks that make sense, do I have to put cling film over the dish in the freezer?
Also when pouring off the naptha from the freezer dish (1st&2nd pulls) can the crystals that formed be collected, and when the 3rd pull is ready then the two lots of cystAls can be added together as the final product.

I've almost got it...

Thanks, Al
"I" denotes SWIM.

q21q21
#6 Posted : 3/18/2010 4:53:39 PM

SWIM

okay that's directly in the tek...

just read it again and it'll make sense.

|
|
\/
tek

Al
#7 Posted : 3/18/2010 6:10:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your help, I now understand the process.Very happy
"I" denotes SWIM.

adorno
#8 Posted : 6/7/2010 9:22:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did your tek q21q21 and was very, very pleased with the results. If he wanted to "wash" the crystals to get them "whiter" after the tek was complete, what would he do? Give it a MEK bath? An Acetone bath? Pleas help... PS: Why do you advise against using a beater in the tek?

q21q21
#9 Posted : 6/7/2010 10:03:37 AM

SWIM

Any recrystallization method (just search it, also called re-x or re-xing) will work to purify the crystals although the "impurities" in this tek should be mostly red "jungle DMT" and maybe tiny amounts of DMT-N-oxide which are perfectly fine to smoke and in SWIM's opinion make the experience better.

Honestly he dissolved all of his white crystals in vinegar for storage and measures by drops instead of fumbling around beautiful but tiny and annoying crystals. But the whole evaporating vinegar and scraping up the goo while INCREDIBLY effective and easy throws a lot of people off...

A blender if used on the goo may create an unbreakable gooey emulsion... a beater may do the same.
Just like with other teks there is no need to SHAKE the jar, here there is no need to blend, just mix.

Cheers.

adorno
#10 Posted : 6/7/2010 11:55:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just HAVE to say, maybe he didn't know what he was doing, but the difference in yields SWIM got between the d-limonene tek and q21q21 lime vinegar tek (No.2) were incomparable! He got SO much more DMT from the q21q21 tek! (And from the very same bag of bark powder). He loved that the end product was smokable crystals, as opposed to some crap he had to further mess with before he could do anything with it!

He wanted me to ask a couple things though, first, is it okay to boil the Naphtha? (He unwisely decided to just boil the naphtha on a portable electric stove instead of messing with the two boiling bowls thing). But it seemed to work.

Also, what is q21q21's preferred method of cacti extraction? Because, when he gets his next bag of San Pedro, that is most definitely the tek he would use!

Finally, his final crystals accidentally got mixed up with a bunch of bark particles... How does he clean that up?

Anyways, thank you so much for entertaining we noobs here in the nursery! After two disastrous teks, I can't tell you how pleased SWIM was with q21q21's tek no.2! Thanks again...

adorno
#11 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:34:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

To clean the bark particles out, SWIM just added warm Naphtha to the sludge and dissolved it, then filtered that Naphtha into an evap tray which is on its way to the freezer. That will work, right?

q21q21
#12 Posted : 6/8/2010 7:54:39 AM

SWIM

adorno wrote:
I just HAVE to say, maybe he didn't know what he was doing, but the difference in yields SWIM got between the d-limonene tek and q21q21 lime vinegar tek (No.2) were incomparable! He got SO much more DMT from the q21q21 tek! (And from the very same bag of bark powder). He loved that the end product was smokable crystals, as opposed to some crap he had to further mess with before he could do anything with it!

He wanted me to ask a couple things though, first, is it okay to boil the Naphtha? (He unwisely decided to just boil the naphtha on a portable electric stove instead of messing with the two boiling bowls thing). But it seemed to work.

Also, what is q21q21's preferred method of cacti extraction? Because, when he gets his next bag of San Pedro, that is most definitely the tek he would use!

Much obliged, the tek does the job, that's for sure.

Please be EXTREMELY careful if you chose to boil the naptha. Naptha is lighter fluid, plain and simple, it will catch fire if any sparks come near it or it is heated too high BE CAREFUL.
It will evaporate off very quickly if simply sat near a window with a fan or a breeze, usually that is all that is needed.

SWIM uses the resin method for his cacti. He's had some failures with the mescaline extraction and resin'ize the last of his product for some of his buddies. He'll try to extract it pure when he gets another batch but he was running low and wanted to use a more reliable tek.

adorno wrote:
To clean the bark particles out, SWIM just added warm Naphtha to the sludge and dissolved it, then filtered that Naphtha into an evap tray which is on its way to the freezer. That will work, right?

SWIM usually just pours the naptha off and it is 100% clear, could be too little water. Either way that sounds like it would work, SWIM's a tincture man so he would just dissolve it in vinegar and filter the bits out, but that doesn't sound like that's what you want

Cheers

adorno
#13 Posted : 6/8/2010 11:02:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to keep asking questions, but how does one make a vinegar tincture and then what does one do to "consume" the tincture?