We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changes to Nomans tek? Options

Elliot
#1 Posted : 6/3/2010 2:48:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has 1/2 pound of mhrb and will be attempting his first extraction with 50 g mhrb.
SWIM has read the tek on dmt wiki https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noman's_tek

but he has also been looking at a variation of the tek here http://www.shroomery.org...er/10089233/fpart/1/vc/1

the one from the shroomery says to leave the lye mhrb mix sitting for a minimum of 24 hours, while the wiki one says for 3 agitations which is half an hour?

also the shroomery one says to do on extraction wait for it to freeze precipitate then use that naphtha for another pull. thats at least a 24 hour time slot between pulls. The wiki one asks to take the pulls right after one another and place them in separate jars.

lastly, the shroomery does not use a coffee filter rather just pours it back

could someone please clear some of these questions up
thank you.
All of my posts are fictional.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

stevowitz
#2 Posted : 6/3/2010 3:14:16 AM

The Dude

basically the longer you wait after the lye is added, the more it is able to break down the plant.

your first pull will be bigger the longer you wait.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Elliot
#3 Posted : 6/3/2010 3:29:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh alright.
so theres no close limit?
its not going to get damaged in 24 hours?

how about the coffee filter?

stevowitz
#4 Posted : 6/3/2010 3:53:10 AM

The Dude

yeah, no damage...in fact it's better the longer you wait...you can leave the solution to sit for a month and try a pull even!

and I would not use the filter, just pour it off after you precipitate...the crystals should stick to the side of your container.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
T R I P S I T

Elliot
#5 Posted : 6/3/2010 3:56:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

alright ! thank you
so take one pull wait for freeze pricipitation pour naptha back into jar take another pull etc...
sorry for the n00by questions haha its swims first extraction !

stevowitz
#6 Posted : 6/3/2010 4:14:23 AM

The Dude

Elliot wrote:
alright ! thank you
so take one pull wait for freeze pricipitation pour naptha back into jar take another pull etc...
sorry for the n00by questions haha its swims first extraction !

yeah, basically

you could have 2 rotating pulls even...

one in the mixture while the other is freezing, then switch em out.
T R I P S I T

Elliot
#7 Posted : 6/3/2010 4:24:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you sir !

HyperD
#8 Posted : 6/6/2010 5:33:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you using mimosa powder or shreeded?
If using powder you only have to wait an hour,goes very fast.
I would recommend you to try first with 50 g like you said but just to get right technic and then gor for 3-400 g due to better result.
I got bad result when extracting small amount and very good at higher mimosa amount,you will see why later when you atart learningSmile

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin
But the coin can have more than two sides