We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSA 4 grams of morning glory Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 6/4/2010 9:17:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tripping with a friend (or two?) of mine and we all plan to take 4 grams of grounded morning glory seeds. I grounded them up a month or two ago and let it sit in this cool dark bag I have in my room.

We're getting nitrous for the peak, and have hash and will get kush for a little after and perhaps during the peak.

Besides telling them to read trip reports, is there any way to prepare them for this experience. From my experience, LSA isn't too strong. I took 18 grams too.

We're just gonna mix it in a drink and drink it, along with taking some ginger root OR buying some ginger ale to help with stomach discomfort.

Any ideas on what we should do as well?

Tv and movies don't work for me while tripping. I like nature walks but he seems like he'd feel more comfortable in a home since he has anxiety issues, and the last thing I want for him is to freak out because he thinks someone thinks we're on something.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

trancepants
#2 Posted : 6/6/2010 1:04:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extract the LSA to avoid nausea. Other than that, have a great time!
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.