We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SWIM's new love... Options

ragabr
#1 Posted : 6/5/2010 8:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Over the past month or so, SWIM has explored with 1:1 caapi leave changa. She began entering a strange space that does not meet her criteria for a breakthrough but still had the discontinuity of experience. So it had been at least 3 weeks since the last time she entered hyperspace proper.

Yesterday she decided to try out some blue lotus enhanced leaf she had sitting on the shelf (all of her work since the last extraction used either the changa or Electric Sheep).

She broke through immediately, after the first pull. Instead of passing through the chrysanthemum, she entered a space of flowing blue velvet like petals that seemed to caress her boundless body in pure joy. The she entered blue lotus hyperspace proper. Here it seemed the plant spirit iterated through her entire life, one Planck scale moment to the next, processing it and altering it at a fundamental level.

She returned, and decided to go straight back in. Again passing through the velvet and entered a boudoir with a painting of a decadent 18th century court on the wall, with a woman's bloomers visible. A wind picked up in the room, and the bloomers inflated with air, coming out of the painting and forming another shape. Faces began appearing in it and they pulled themselves out, taking ropes along with them. These strange gremlin creatures shaped the expansive fabric into an airship and began riding it over the ocean waves that appeared. They waved as SWIM began to return to her everyday perception.

The persistent feature through both breakthroughs, and different from all of SWIM's experiences with Electric Sheep, was a sense of abiding, tender personal love. An overwhelming sense of concern carried through both breakthroughs and lasted the entire evening.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 6/5/2010 8:54:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool description. I wish I was able to capture the details of my experiences in words, but it just seems to be completely beyond me.

Viva la blue lotus!

gammagore
#3 Posted : 6/5/2010 8:55:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that when I make a new blend, I tread very carefully, most of the time the experience is very powerfull the first time, it gets better once I get to work with the plants.

Thanks for the read ragabr.