We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa Help Options

XBudBomberX
#1 Posted : 6/2/2010 9:36:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, swim plans on using Jorkest's changa tek, but has a few questions.

Before making the bufo paste with the sodium carbonate, should the seeds be fried or baked, and then peeled?

Also does swim have to boil or heat up any of the IPA 99%? Swim has no hot plate so an oven will do correct?

And lastly, how is the bufo IPA mixed in with the herbs swim has chose to use, does he just pour the bufo IPA onto the ground up herbs inside an oblong pan and just wait for all the IPA to evaporate at room temp. or what?

Here is the link to the tek swim is following:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7821

Please help swim out if you can, thanks a lot & peace out.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/2/2010 9:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oven and flammable solvents?? Bad idea! Never do that!

In any case you dont need to heat up the IPA when making the pulls.. Just make 3 pulls.

The seeds should be baked and then ground, not peeled.

and yeah in the end you just pour all your IPA on a glass dish or some other container with your herbs and let it evap at room temperature.

XBudBomberX
#3 Posted : 6/3/2010 2:19:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Had a feeling that was a bad idea, so how should swim evap the IPA then? In Jorkest's tek he says to evap the IPA on a hot plate at 450-500 F? Can swim evap it on the stove?

vovin
#4 Posted : 6/3/2010 2:48:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Where do you get ipa anyhow is it used as something that can be bought in a store?
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

jamie
#5 Posted : 6/3/2010 3:35:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what Jorkest tek are you referring to? The iso bufotenine tek?

I always toast the seeds before hand in the oven..definatily do not boil your iso..do 4 pulls on the seeds after they are toasted and based with sodium carb. I never deshell the seeds. I never evap it on a hotplat, I just evap it in a window cill and once it down to the appropriate level I then add the herbs to the bufotenine and harmala saturated iso, and stir every so often as it dries for consistancy.

Vovin I buy 99% iso at the pharmacy section of the grocery store..Im in canada though I hear its way harder to get ahold of in the US.
Long live the unwoke.

Ice House
#6 Posted : 6/3/2010 3:40:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

vovin wrote:
Where do you get ipa anyhow is it used as something that can be bought in a store?

Vovin, you can get 99% IPA at any Fred Myer in the first aid section. Bartells doesnt carry it nor does Walgrens, or Wallmart.

Fred Myer.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Eden
#7 Posted : 6/3/2010 4:07:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No paint or hardware stores seem to carry it.
I have had no luck in any pharmacy either (Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS, Walmart).

Meyer (US) was the only place I could find any 99%.

XBudBomberX
#8 Posted : 6/3/2010 4:55:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, that is the tek swim is referring too, he's just confused because in Jorkest's tek he states:

Step 4: Once you have filtered your IPA, evaporate it on a hotplate around 450-500 degrees and once its completely evaporated allow the bufotenine to sit on the hotplate for another 20-30 minutes. This toasts it again.

So, should swim just let the IPA air evap, and then once all the IPA has evapped toast the dried bufo on a stove for about 20-30 mins to toast one more time?

Sorry, don't mean to sound stupid, just want 100% clarification so everything goes as planned, thanks.

jamie
#9 Posted : 6/3/2010 4:57:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

No when I first made up that tek I was toasting the evaporated iso extract but I since found that its unnecessary..toast the seeds before you crush, base or extract them..thats all thats really necessary.
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#10 Posted : 6/3/2010 5:26:13 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

yeah thats fracs tek actually.
a damn goo done too... simple... and effective... swims favorite...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 6/3/2010 2:06:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yup fracs tek..i just wrote it up
it's a sound