We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hyperspace actions affecting the live's of others Options

sssmrf
#1 Posted : 6/2/2010 3:18:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a truly unique experience while visiting hyperspace: in may 2007, i smoked DMT with a little cannabis, while listening to some transcendental music, using candles for light, and while burning both frankincense and myrrh (*i've read that the incense smoke helps attract/manifest spirits...). Unfortunately for me I was not in a very positive or enlightened state of mind; instead I was angry, upset, and out for revenge. As it would happen my father had been falsely arrested earlier that day and was truly assaulted by the police. It was brutal. I had to help bail my 71 year old dad out of jail and the whole experience was unpleasant. Later that day in the early evening just as the sun set I decided to enter hyperspace in a state of mind that was less than desirable.

As I sat on the edge of my bed I smoked the DMT and cannabis (I can't remember if I used any tobacco or not) but I can remember my room grew darker than just the candle light. I remember yelling out "I want revenge against the Angels Camp cops for what they did to my dad!!" (for what reason I thought of doing this at that time I'll never know and what inspired me to go to hyperspace to yell that aloud I can't say)... But I did. As soon as I said that I can remember looking up and seeing a figure standing in my bedroom (this was the first time in hyperspace I encountered a being--I had tripped there before numerous times without ever the inkling of seeing any 'light beings'Pleased. And this one was quite scary: it looked like a cross between the Grim Reaper and a fallen Angel. It had glowing red eyes and mottled black wings that went from floor to ceiling. As soon as I uttered my last words the being looked over directly at me--eyes burning red--nodding, as if to say "yes, soon you'll have your revenge."

The very next morning one of the police officers from Angels Camp, not involved with my dad the day before, was killed in a motorcycle accident less than a couple of miles from my house. Although he had been going too fast on a windy mountain road that has taken many lives, and it appeared to be a normal accident, I still feel strangely connected.

It is easy to brush off this experience as coincidence, but too many little coincidences afterward seemed to lead me to only one conclusion: that while in hyperspace my emotional liability and childish display of anger had actually affected the life of another human being.

I am very interested to know if anyone has had any similar experiences and what, if anything, do you think of my story?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 6/2/2010 3:27:07 PM

The Enlightend One

Be careful what you wish for.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

wade
#3 Posted : 6/2/2010 5:44:31 PM

wade

They have shown me that they are in control
I have asked and have received, but not to this magnitude
it makes sense

sssmrf
#4 Posted : 6/2/2010 7:25:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Certainly seems that way. Ever read a great book entitled, "Seat of the Soul" by Gary Zukav? In that book he details life on Earth as a great spirit school of sorts and that there are non-physical guides and teachers that exist in a non-physical plane (other dimension).

One thing that happened to me after that experience (within a few months or so) was that I started getting harassed by different cops. Eventually one of them was the dead man's older brother and another was his cousin [both working for two different law enforcement agencies]. Albeit at the time I was heavily into meth, and that lifestyle {sort of a dangerous experiment}, which always garners more attention by the cops, but one night a really strange thing happened: my dope dealer was driving me to the hospital at about 10pm, and we wound up getting pulled over by 3 different cops, a sheriff and 2 Angels PD. They hassled my dealer to no avail, but meanwhile they had me stand outside the truck while they searched it, and lo and behold one of the cops was the older brother of the dead man. He too was spun on meth (well known fact as my dealer hooked him up in the past and he was totally obvious). I asked him to forgive me for killing his brother, and without flinching he said, "yeah, that's ok." And after that little experience never again did I feel the cops were after me.

In Zukav's book he talks about addictions (or like in Buddhism, attachments to the phenomenal world) and how our addictions keep us shackled in ignorance, until we decide to learn without them and move on. Zukav states that these non-physical guides/teachers will help us when we are ready and once we make the decision to grow out of our addictions, the Universe [I guess w/ the help of these other dimensional beings] will put up resistance to our addiction including consequences that would seem harsh or unpredictable--like getting busted w/ drugs or getting a DUI...

At the time of the DMT trip, may 2007, I hadn't started the meth experiment yet. One other thing that I asked the Universe was for a girl to be put in my life (I didn't ask this while in hyperspace--I asked this within the week following). Not a month later, when first dabbling with dope did this girl and her 2 dogs appear in California from Wyoming. I took it as a sign of providence and wholeheartedly tried to be "Captain Save-a-Ho" and help this poor girl out... Little did I know that she used to slam meth and sell herself on the streets of Salt Lake City. You see, I had tried meth once in the past and didn't like what it did to me and I swore not to do it again, but nonetheless I was still somewhat obsessed with it and was always reading in the newspaper about the police war against it. When this girl appeared at a ranch where I was playing around with meth it seemed like the perfect opportunity to "do some research" into why meth was such an evil drug.

I believe in drug legalization and this troubled me: is there a drug that shouldn't be legal no matter what? And if so why. After 9 months of living with this Wyoming girl and her dogs the cops started to hassle me. She was just dangerous and didn't care about me. Finally she hooked up with some other guy and by that time I had been introduced into the 'wrong crowd'. Literally. Another segment of the experiment was intravenous injection... From that moment my life was out of control. After all the trouble (and I do mean TROUBLE) with the Wyoming girl I was in such a state of depression I didn't care whether I lived or died. (So much for maintaining scientific integrity)

Anyway, to make this novel shorter, I remained in my addiction for nearly 2 years--unsuccessfully attempted to quit the needle about 3 times, until my last attempt last October. But I still was addicted to meth and could not stop. As the Universe would have it I received a little help and got arrested twice in November. Once for a DUI [BAC of .02, meth, marijuana] and one more time for a drunk in public. After some reluctance my parents convinced me to go to rehab.

In short, I believe I received help from these beings, although not exactly what I had envisioned. The moment I decided to quit my addiction and remembered my lofty notions of conducting this experiment different phenomenon coincided in my life to help.

Livingstrategy
#5 Posted : 6/2/2010 10:02:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey sssmrf,

I used to live in an area where meth was really bad as well. Throughout the years I've seen what hell on earth looks like, and honestly, hell on earth is a meth house in my mind. I've seen my friend's girlfriend cheat on him with his uncle and become pregnant. She did meth the whole pregnancy and the baby was born with deformities and taken away. I used to know two brothers who would steal cars for enough money to buy an 8 ball, I knew 4 guys who held up local gas stations monthly for rent, and I've seen countless others with trainwreck lives/missing teeth/etc.

I could go on, but my point is that of all the ugliness I've seen in this world, the most unbelievable things I've seen often involved meth. I'm a very open minded person in general (this IS nexus after all), but honestly after all that I've seen, I can't support meth in any way. I really don't feel like you can use meth in a balanced way from my experience.

I really hope that you gain happiness back in your life; you have a great community for support here if you ever need to talk about it. You really seem to be a smart guy. If you decide that you want to claim your life back, all you need is intent and acute awareness to watch yourself.

Good luck and much love man

buk
#6 Posted : 6/2/2010 11:32:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow very moving story. Regardless of any interpretation of what happened you shouldnt feel guilty, you didnt ask for this man to die, this is really crazy though thanks for sharing and hope your ok.