We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Resin Extract Procedure Options

zeroman52
#1 Posted : 6/2/2010 5:18:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have recently tried the resin TEK and there seems to be many different little ways to go about it, my first attempt worked fine but I wont to get this down to an art.

Im working with dry chips. I will explain the way I think it should go then if anyone can add little tips to tweak the Procedure.

First many people say freezing and then thawing multiple times before it goes near the pot is good to break down the tough cactus walls.

Then heat 1L of water to under boiling point just about a simmer chuck in thawed chucks, cook for 4 hours or so until the water has reduced alittle then pull out the water then take the chunks and freeze and thaw again, bring back to fresh water and cook again for 4 hours, repeat 2-3 times or untill the cactus is no longer bitter.

This method from what i understand is better then one long cook?

The brown/green water is then reduced without to much heat down and down without boiling then it is placed in a container to finally evape the remaining water in a warm place like for exsample on a heat mate.

Is it best to have the resin reduce in a container that has a large surface area or a small deeper one?

Finally scrape up, the resin might still be very sticky and handling it may be hard, cornflour hardens it for easier handling, to use form into small balls that can be swallowed, dipping in flour or flour and yogurt covers the tastebud burning resin.

IS there a better way to go about this, any tips, ideas to make a better resin?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

wade
#2 Posted : 6/2/2010 5:47:46 PM

wade

Shorter cooks with less heat apparently yields a more potent and clean product
If your water is clear with just a tint of color youre likely to get a more crystalline, rather than goopy, product
Ive heard that you should not mash or agitate the material at all while cooking

zeroman52
#3 Posted : 6/2/2010 5:51:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The updated resin TEK by house is this calling for cooking then freezing and thawing the same pot of water multiple times?

wade
#4 Posted : 6/2/2010 5:55:43 PM

wade

You dont have to do that

q21q21
#5 Posted : 6/2/2010 6:02:22 PM

SWIM

SWIM uses a slightly different method.

Instead of cooking the chips he heats the water in a kettle then adds it to the dried cactus, adds a capful of vinegar and basically just steeps it.
Since there is no bubbling of steam through the product knocking out the oils are gunk from the cactus the brew is 100% clear.
The mix is left to settle until there is a clear layer on top of the cactus then the brew is turkey baster'd off and filtered through a cotton ball

Just like any brew the bitterness tells you if there is mescaline left and freezing then thawing will help pull out some more.

For the evaporation SWIM uses his rice cooker cause it clicks when it is done and doesn't go over 100C.
The resultant resin is brittle and dry and is actually a tad annoying to get off the pan cause it cracks and flies in the air sometimes.

In either case SWIM's resin is not gooey at all and is quite suprisingly a consistant 4.5x to 5x dried cactus extract, though that may be just a coincidence.

Good luck, SWIM is going to use the "in yogurt method" of consumption for sure.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

zeroman52
#6 Posted : 6/2/2010 6:07:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, i used a rice cooker but it does produce big popping bubbles and i was afraid i would burn out goodness when it got down quite low, it switches off but seems to get hot for a time before it does.

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 6/2/2010 6:32:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The rice cooker method pretty much sucks for me. It overheats the product.

q21q21
#8 Posted : 6/2/2010 8:28:23 PM

SWIM

zeroman52 wrote:
Interesting, i used a rice cooker but it does produce big popping bubbles and i was afraid i would burn out goodness when it got down quite low, it switches off but seems to get hot for a time before it does.

It does but really it is only LONG exposure to heat that seems to damage mescaline. SWIM evaporated mescaline acetate in a 95C oven an it was REALLY strong even though much of the product was exposed to the dry heat for 10-20 minutes before it was taken out while in the rice cooker it only peaks at 110-120C of less than a minute before popping up. SWIM's resin is extremely potent.

obliguhl wrote:
The rice cooker method pretty much sucks for me. It overheats the product.

Is that opinion or fact? Has the the resin's potency been measured comparable to an identical batch evaporated in another method???

Sorry to be crass but stating that is pretty misleading.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 6/2/2010 8:40:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Is that opinion or fact?

Well, it smells burnt so I'll stay on the safe side.

zeroman52
#10 Posted : 6/2/2010 8:51:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The alkaloids have an unknown temp threshold and a high temp may destroy some while a light cook might keep a more full spectrum extract. But this is really just guess work.