We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking DMT on a "hash skillet" or HMK pipe Options

ismokecrystals
#1 Posted : 4/14/2010 3:05:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just got a new piece for smoking hash oil (two actually)

http://i.imgur.com/vDb0t.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has tried to use such a thing for DMT before. The idea is that you torch the Titanium pad until hot and dab it with the hash oil; it goes thru the bell and into your lungs.

I can't imagine the Ti getting any hotter than the flame of a lighter so does anyone see ANY way this could not work?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dimitrius
#2 Posted : 4/14/2010 3:07:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha, it's probably going to work REALLY well.

Shocked
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Madcap
#3 Posted : 4/14/2010 3:18:40 PM

illudium Q-36

I have never used one bur I just watched some YouTube and it seems aittle convoluted. The couple videos I watched showed a fair amount of smoke missing the bell. Try it and report back.

Also, direct flame will burn spice so I do think that the plate temp cod be too much. Be careful
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

deamsterphile
#4 Posted : 4/14/2010 5:16:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's buddy was wanting to try one of these but they got a dome instead of a curve

IS that a hurricane waterpipe or a knock off?

Still pretty cool either way

ismokecrystals
#5 Posted : 4/14/2010 6:30:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a Tsunami, I guess one partners of Hurricane branched off- works great.

The key to hitting this is to start to inhale before touching the dmt to the skillet, thats why some people lose smoke- they dont inhale first.

Touche Guevara
#6 Posted : 4/14/2010 6:35:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Do any online shops sell the HMK pipe these days? Last I heard, there was a waiting list on TC

ismokecrystals
#7 Posted : 4/14/2010 6:39:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AquaLabTech does but they are overpriced.

HMK is making his own curves(Ggirl, his sis made the first bunch), no waiting list $55 shipped for a regular or I paid $75 for the one pictured (extra fancy). I get a hold of him thru ICMAG

Observant
#8 Posted : 4/14/2010 8:59:57 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Wow http://labworx-skillet.com/lws/?page_id=68
I want one of those .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

tigerarmy
#9 Posted : 4/17/2010 3:48:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about using my HMK, I heard somewhere that it worked really well for spice. I just don't want to taint it, I doubt I'd be able to get the smell/taste out of it and it gets used for oil quite a bit.

Arachnid
#10 Posted : 6/1/2010 4:06:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think this would probably work better. Gonna order one as soon as I have the money.
http://www.aqualabtechno...ipse-vape2o-silver.html#
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

gibran2
#11 Posted : 6/1/2010 5:46:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Arachnid wrote:
I think this would probably work better. Gonna order one as soon as I have the money.

That’s basically a water-cooled light bulb vaporizer. For a few dollars more, you can get a GVG.

I’ve used a water-cooled “machine” before, and the GVG is so much better in every way.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.