We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rough sketch of something I saw in hyperspace. Options

stevowitz
#1 Posted : 5/2/2010 3:39:14 AM

The Dude

This image has been stuck in my mind from the last parts of my latest journey with the spice.

I found that until I drew it It wouldn't leave my mind..so here ya go:

I apologize for the poor quality, I was kind of rushed to get all the basic info out...I may improve on this at a later date.

-peace
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SunRise
#2 Posted : 5/2/2010 7:31:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reminds me of a seed. Very happy let it grow brotha!
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

stevowitz
#3 Posted : 5/2/2010 1:26:54 PM

The Dude

SunRise wrote:
reminds me of a seed. Very happy let it grow brotha!

Haha! yes! or an egg...?

either way...still cool..
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
T R I P S I T

jbark
#4 Posted : 5/2/2010 3:31:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I envy those who can draw. Coming out of hyperspace and being able to communicate what you saw so directly - I don't know what to say.

I am tethered to the 26 little shapes that force me to circuitously and ineffectually describe what i like to call the "effing ineffable". Think I might invent some letters to add to our alphabet! That way I will be able to make new words fitting of this place that is no place and all places.

Good job Stevowitz, even if it evokes in me a deep jealousy!

an eye egg perhaps?
visionary ova?

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ms_manic_minxx
#5 Posted : 5/3/2010 6:14:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw three of their cousins inside a giant triangle the other night. Shocked
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

stevowitz
#6 Posted : 5/3/2010 6:39:31 AM

The Dude

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
I saw three of their cousins inside a giant triangle the other night. Shocked

crazy!

how similar were they?
T R I P S I T

OwlMan
#7 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:29:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen similar objects before, on mushrooms. It was made of organic stuff and the texture was brain-like and with blood veins. I call it a "troll kettle" because in my visions trolls were cooking(?) it.
The owls are not what they seem

shoe
#8 Posted : 5/23/2010 10:44:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That drawing is totally awesome. You can tell its something which came out of hyperspace. Well done brother! I wish I could draw as well as you can. calling it " a little sketch " ... hah!

I'd get that into photoshop ASAP and clean up the edges, give it shading and colour. It could look absoloutely awesome.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

pau
#9 Posted : 5/23/2010 10:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chicken or egg first? Now there's a third choice!
WHOA!

corridors of my cells
#10 Posted : 5/23/2010 11:02:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice sketch man Smile very similar to some of my visions

#11 Posted : 5/23/2010 11:30:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
what i like to call the "effing ineffable".

hehehehehe ... that's brilliant Laughing
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

Godspark
#12 Posted : 5/29/2010 11:51:09 PM

NiGHTS into Dreams

Amazing! Can you draw some of the other things you see in hyperspace? I am curious to see how other people would interpret what a "machine elf" looks like.

jbark
#13 Posted : 5/30/2010 12:18:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

88 wrote:
jbark wrote:
what i like to call the "effing ineffable".

hehehehehe ... that's brilliant Laughing

Glad it brought a guffaw, mr 88. Or should i say "infinity upturned twice" (88 ). think i'll call you that from now on!

Candidate for the best quote thread?
(hey i work in cinema, and am desperately trying to perfect the art of self-promotion... and evidently failing miserably)Embarrased

Cheers,

JBArk the ineffable effing
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

islandhome
#14 Posted : 5/31/2010 5:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool you can see movement in it
was this in the middle o a room made out o bings of light by any chance

You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

gibran2
#15 Posted : 5/31/2010 6:34:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Look familiar?
It’s a bud on my lemon tree!

gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

stevowitz
#16 Posted : 5/31/2010 8:21:32 PM

The Dude

AHA!

so it is Pleased
T R I P S I T

MelCat
#17 Posted : 6/1/2010 8:26:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's pretty awesome looking. I think it's funny how everyone (myself included) sees it as a seed or an egg of some sort. It definitely seems to by symbolic of something since it had such an impact on you. Have you been feeling well? It might be a warning of some type telling you to purge maybe? Or it could be symbolic in the reasoning of spirit has planted something good in you and it needs time to grow and flourish. Thats was my first impression of it and I can definitely relate to that feeling.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...