We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Real Thing? Options

Samuel
#1 Posted : 5/28/2010 8:49:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It has been two months since this peculiar experience. I just want to hear some feedback since I have just discovered this forum

I had been taking 3-4 30mg dosages with my self made machine. I was only able to get threshold effects with LSD like visuals and a voice urging me to take more and more. I felt like I was doing something wrong and decided to load another 30mg and really hit the torch since I felt like I was being too careful not to incenerate the spice. I put the torch much closer to the pipe than I used to and massive amounts of vapour started to rush to my lungs, I was scared and overwhelmed of the amount of vapour and the trembling happening in my body, the voice in my head was going 100 kilometers per hour with soothing thoughts I usually do when I know i'm about to trip unusually hard. Soon as I released the vapour from my lungs, I felt and heard a crack deep within by brain and I left my body. I fell into a trance where visions of a binary space engulfed me - there was no I, no thoughts, no attention, I was the visions. It was as a binary hallway in emptiness thru which the visions went past me. The only thing I can put to proper(ish) words was this multifaced binary entity which had multiple faces which rotated horizontally, each one smiling at me and wearing a jeweled crown which can be seen in hindustani buddha statues.

I began to become conscious of what had happened and was happening, and started to feel emotions, most notably fear and confusion. The rehersal room in which I was in started to form itself around me from tiny bits of binary and somekind of building blocks of reality which were in constant motion. I tried to remember who am I or what am I (I looked at my friend and thinking that I was him, and just looking around for something from which my reality constructed) I was scared and after a while I just uttered "Am I going to stay this way forever?" he looked at me confused and I felt like it was eternity since I took the hit. After a series of attempts to reconnect myself to "I" my friend said that it had only been seven minutes, and I felt a giant relief and started feeling my body once again. Words cannot explain the feelings I was going through, being a self-claimed researcher of psychedelics - I felt that this was something different and way beyond psychedelia. It was insane, impossible, terrifying and amazing at the same time.

After this particular experience I lost my appetite for alcoholic beverages (they didn't seem to affect me), cannabis and psychedelics. I have been having lucid dreams in which I shuffle through a geometric grid embedded with thoughs etc. I really want to know if these "changes" I feel like i've been having are just some form of suggestion since i've been reading how DMT changes peoples' lives, or just that my psyche has been altered.

Much obliged if someone shares their similiar experiences,
Jones

Edit: when I came back I had a very strong burning sensation on my lips and tongue, and my mouth REEKED like gasoline/ethyl/unexplainable smell and taste, which my friend could smell sitting a few meters away from me. Anyone had this?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

stevowitz
#2 Posted : 5/28/2010 9:02:39 PM

The Dude

Ever since I've had some stronger trips on the Spice I've not been the same. I think it connects you with your true self. your HIGHER self so to speak...

and your true self knows what's good for it.

once you've opened those doors, there's no way you can ignore it.

the changes are real friend.

happy travels !

Peace
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

ragabr
#3 Posted : 5/28/2010 9:38:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Samuel. The experience you describe sounds like some of the more extreme breakthroughs SWIM has encountered as well. Working on the technique, so you don't panic from feeling all the vapor at once can help.

Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

barrowingtime
#4 Posted : 5/29/2010 7:25:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the multi sided faces you mentioned, have you seen the cover art for this cd...http://www.google.com/images?q=tool%2010000%20days&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Samuel
#5 Posted : 5/29/2010 7:48:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings!

Thanks for the replies. I actually saw that "tool entity" on one of my light trips which preceded this one. The faces didn't rotate but at the end of the closed-eye visualisation it appeared with a weird smirk on it's face and then the visions faded away. I don't listen to Tool, but I guess I have seen the album cover in a record store, thought it looked peculiar and my subsconsiousess brought it up with DMT for some reason (that's my explanation).
The binary entity on this one looked like Buddha who had achieved enlightenment with more caucasian facial features rather than asian.