We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Alien abduction explaining the universe. Options

RG113
#1 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:58:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago I had a couple of awesome experiences in which my mind was abducted and taught things about the universe. I wasn't taught any specific thing but I was able to grasp the universe and come up with questions I would not have come up with otherwise. I am astounded at how much this substance has taught me. The trip started with a large white room full of very cleanly designed technology. I could not see what the technology was used for. I was then taken on a journey that had no specific purpose but stirred so many questions in my mind. One question that still remains an unbelievable mystery and that is why is such an ancient psychedelic so unknown to the public? My experience was guided by humans. The humans were not people I had recognized but they had no extraordinary features. They were as if everyday strangers were in my mind taking me on a journey through the universe. Some of my other experiences then pieced together along the journey and I felt a mutual agreement that our journey was going to be short lived and they left and I was back in my bed. Strange thing though. I was still aware of my body the entire time. I am yet to have an experience in which I am completely separated from my body.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Crumbles
#2 Posted : 5/25/2010 11:45:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is fascinating. I have yet to experience human guides in my trips to hyperspace. My last time they were humanoid, but in no way were they earthly beings.

My answer to why this is still relatively unknown: The Powers That Be want us to doubt, to fear, to need explanations. To believe that we need to follow other people's rules to talk to God when in fact he is inside each and every one of us.

Respect
Cx
Crumbles is a classic example of an unreliable narrator.
He likes to think he is leading a new counter-culture; he is therefore prone to exaggeration, hyperbole and flagrant fibbing.
Do Not Believe A Word He Says.

Livingstrategy
#3 Posted : 5/29/2010 7:14:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol, the start of your trip sounds like the start of a lot of people's trips (including mine sometimes)

I love the theme of your trip. You said that you weren't taught things specifically, but the trip made you question/ponder things that you previously hadn't explored.

*Seek and you shall find* =)