We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca - Symbolic Dreams & Strange Beings Options

SolarUnion
#1 Posted : 5/28/2010 9:42:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time I took Ayahuasca I brewed up 56 grams of Psychotria Viridis with 30 grams Caapi vine. I drank the brew at 2am and I remember lying down at around 3:30am and falling asleep. After a short 30min nap I awoke to a different sense of self than I had before my nap. (I love waking up from a short nap to find myself trippin)

I felt a fine network of energy lines pleasurably pulsating throughout my body. It felt like my body's psycho-physical meridian network was plugged into Earth's energy network. Imagine a powerful, unseen yet felt 'generator' pulsating information and energy through it's billions of living pathways in which you are intricately and intimately connected. At times it felt as if my body's energy undulations were in perfect sync with the powerful undulating waves from this intuitively felt epicenter of sorts. However, this perceived source was more than just a life giving force, as it also imparted a deeply familiar resonance. It is this fundamental resonance which I feel inspires our visions and dream-lands. It is in the intersection of this resonance with our minds that dormant forms are awakened. It is in this sacred meeting that the imagination assumes life.

After a bout of extreme introspection I started to fall asleep again. So I just went with it... In my dream I found myself standing in the middle of my bedroom. I remember starting to involuntarily float. Next I was floating parallel to the floor only 2 feet above it facing the ceiling. It felt as if I were being suspended in the air by some static/electric force-field around me. Next I was suddenly aware of my house being invaded by strange small bipedal creatures. I couldn't see them yet, only feel them and hear their buzzy, static like chirping sounds. With my minds eye I saw through my bedroom walls out into the living room. These small, black, "alien grey" looking beings with vertically, almond shaped, bug eyes were standing there, maybe 3 of them, I think... I knew by the static energy they emitted that they were responsible for the static energy suspending me in the air. I didn't like them very much, to say the least...

In the next dream I'm in this unfamiliar house alone with dinosaur like creatures which I never saw but felt around me. It was fear around every corner as I journeyed through the house. Finally I made it outside to a bright sunny morning in which my fear vanished. What a great ending... lol

Here's a drawing I did of the static, alien, bug like entities.
"We are all brilliant patterns intricately expressed in a tapestry of one thread." - SolarUnion

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Livingstrategy
#2 Posted : 5/29/2010 7:10:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, what a colorful experience!

Your experience inspired some good thought. Just wondering, what about those beings made you feel that you didn't like them?

Also, I wanted to say that you're very skillful at drawing =)

SolarUnion
#3 Posted : 5/30/2010 7:37:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea it was interesting for a first time ayhuasca user. I'd done straight spice several times before, but ayahuasca, though more subtle, really plugged me up to some powerful energy. It seemed to wake me up from dead sleep then plummet me back down into the unconscious, repeatedly.

The beings didn't seem "evil," just estranged and darkly detached. Their presence in my dream made my "dream-body" float, tangled in this static energy web... My intuition about their character was one of complete disregard for my emotions. I've had a couple bad "sleep paralysis" episodes in the last few years, so I depend on my intuition to guide me when I'm in or around hyperspace.

I wish the drawing was a little more detailed. The beings looks like the typical small "'grey' alien" except they were pitch black with a reflective sheen to their skin and they had eyes like greys yet bigger and lying vertical on their face.

But yea, if you got some experiences with strange entities feel free to tell. It's crazy how many different people have seen suck similar beings.

Peace

"We are all brilliant patterns intricately expressed in a tapestry of one thread." - SolarUnion

Livingstrategy
#4 Posted : 5/31/2010 8:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Devoid of emotion... doesn't sound inconsistent with other accounts of greys (not assessing any claims of validity, just stating).

There's some crazy stuff out there, lol.