We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Free mimosa tenuiflora seeds Options

imachavel
#1 Posted : 7/9/2008 8:44:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

my tree just gave me a ton of seeds, they're very thorny

apparently mimosa hostilis is hard to find, but these things fit the description, they have pink flowers, and you have to boil the shit out of them to get them to grow(also it's possible to boil them too long)

if anyone wants some pm me

if they're not real then they're still beautiful plants, i extracted some extract from some bark i stripped, the total weight of the bark was probably a few ounces. But I tripped off of it, if that wasn't dmt then what was, my experience was like an acid trip but 10x deeper and i was wondering what life and death was and shit

is it unusual to trip off an extract made from only a few ounces of the rootbark?

anyway, let me know

i don't want to waste the seeds, if they're not mimosa hostilis, they're still nice! would make some nice trees around your fence if you had enough rootspace

EDIT: not mimosa hostilis, but the rootbark contains 1% dmt, so i'd say it's still pretty useful

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

imachavel
#2 Posted : 7/9/2008 8:56:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i'll never know which method sprouted the seeds

the first time i tried sprouting these things

i set some water to boil and about 90 seeds

i waited until the water was boiling, i had 2 pans, one empty on a burner and one that was boiling

i took 30 seeds and put them in the pot that was boiling and set a timer for 4 mintues, 2 minutes later i threw in another 30 seeds

after 4 minutes i took the last 30 seeds and threw them in the empty pan sitting on the cool burner, and poured the water into the pan with the seeds

30 seeds boiled for 4 minutes plus the cooling time of the water, 30 seeds boiled for 2 minutes plus the cooling time of the water, and the other 30 seeds had boiling water poured onto them in a cool pan and were in the pan until the water cooled

i poured all the seeds plus the water out onto some soil the next day and about 30 of them sprouted

i'll never know which method sprouted the seeds and which of them were killed or weren't boiled long enough

Confused Confused Confused Sad Wut? Wut? .......... oh well

rellik
#3 Posted : 7/9/2008 8:58:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

could you try reboiling the unsprouted ones to see if its too little or too much boiling?
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

imachavel
#4 Posted : 7/9/2008 9:25:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know

there should be a really good source on this, but I don't know where to look

in the wild, apparently they grow as seeds in places where there's many forest fires, here in the states apparently we have plants that sprout like this in Arizona, every year there is a brush fire, the seeds sprout when the fire burns them ending their dormancy and making them active

I'm guessing it's a certain temperature that just needs to be administered to the seeds for probably only a minute or so

this is difficult since if it's too hot for too long they die, but if it's not hot enough the seeds won't sprout

what is the temperature, and how long should it be administered? I don't know, I just know you boil the seeds to get them to sprout

maybe there's a good link somewhere here in the dmt nexus opening page........NO IDEA

imachavel
#5 Posted : 7/11/2008 9:47:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ok I've given away a few

I've got a few more, but the packaging is over a dollar for some states just because i ship in a bubble envelope for safety I guess

i'll give the last 30 or 50 i have away but, can anyone send me something worth $2 in trade? i'm into seeds, just about any seeds.... vegetable, entheogenic, whatever

a word of wisdom, these trees make quite a few dozen seeds per square foot, i'd say almost a hundred, and seem to be self pollinating, they grow pink flowers and some sort of buds that i believe become the seed sites

so you could grow hundreds of these things and they get really big about as big as an oak tree

SWIM who isn't me says we could have entheogenic forests and shovels and extraction techniques all over the place helping tons of people become involved in the entheogenic experience

keep that in my mind, we need a mimosa tree in every state

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 7/12/2008 11:44:31 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:

keep that in my mind, we need a mimosa tree in every state

In every neighbourhood and in every yard I would say!Very happy

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!