We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first tea experience and a quick question Options

Cyspcile51
#1 Posted : 5/28/2010 9:32:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so yesterday after brewing about 35 grams of mimosa root bark for an 3 seperate hours straining after each and 2 or 3 additinal times before and after simmering slightly for about 10 min i was left with exactly a cup of a weird metallic red color which i seperated into 3 cups the first yeild of boiling was very small because i didnt add too much water i have never made this before but i went through with it hoping it would work and worried to why i didnt have much liquid and if i did the tepmature and amount of water right enough.

while it was hot and spread out in the pot it was clear red color and would turn black when there was more depth of liquid, then it would turn a straight up poo brown color when it was out for a bit or in the fridge, so about 20 minutes after taking about 200 mg of pure THH liiquid i proceded to take half of one of the cups after heating and letting cool down to a only very slight warmth at 12 o clock.

it was only one gulp and chased it with some gatorade it was pretty bad it i was taking taster drops of it before and it seems to just absorb right onto the tounge. after that i sat on my couch thinking of the time because i already felt my stomach get very sensitve i was trying not to think about it and i was getting kind of hot and anxious so i decided to hop in the shower in the shower i just was letting go and becoming okay with purging but it never happend it almost did but no, so i dealt with the nausea and discomfort until i got out of the shower at about 12 45 the whole time feeling just slightly weird at, when i was out of the shower i was still pretty uncomfortable and i didnt know what to do so i just layed in the dark waiting, it turns out i fell asleep and woke up about an hour and a half later in a feeling that felt like being 2 or 3 places at once i was in one feeling in front of more ayahuasca and contemplating taking it i think, in another in was on a dock on water in a foreign place that seemed to be very peaceful and i remember there being lots of children and the 3rd place was reality i think or whatever felt like reality at the time then becoming more awake idk what it was that i felt but somthing kept making me twitch my legs very violently every couple of seconds it was so weird so i lay and have this threshold wonderful feeling of euphoria and empathy and i only had glimpses of visuals i had a glimpse of a object that had a lot of eyes of it and other below borderline CEV's i would relax and let go and fall into a trance half sleep state to start seeing more CEV's but that caused me to fall in and out of sleep 2 or 3 times.

but thats somthing i can do everynight i fall into this half sleep feeling and i can have very real visions, on mulitiple ocasions without any substance ive seen images that are as clear as the real world. anyways i continued to squirm around on my bed twitching becoming very awake and the tired, i got up aboutt 2 or 3 times and it seemed like my vision was much clearer i felt pretty good and lights were deffinately way brighter though my eyes werent dialated.
overall it felt like a very borderline effect when i took half the dose i was planning to wait 20-30 min and take the other half if needed but soon as that stuff hit my stomach i was telling myself id never do it again even though it wasnt too bad i just hate feeling sick like that but then idk i woke up this morning wanting to do it and even questioning what happened lol but i was remembering what i saw which was slight and vauge but the way i felt was deffinately real expecially the rediculous twitches, so wanting to do it again of course without the nausea and discomfort but thats not an option lol but it seems that i had this slight touch of it and it felt like amazing love i guess it was very slight and threshold but i think kind understand what is it and feels like
well that about sums it up but i need a couple questions answered ASAP,
i plan on doing it again tonight but with a higher dose i probably take the full 10-12 gram dose(thats if my calculations and cooking is correct)
im going to be doing it with one other person the question is i have only 3 grams of syrian rue seeds and some THH not sure how much but the question is is how much THH would we each need to take in addition if we split the 3 grams of syrian rue?

also any little good tips to have a good experience would be appriciated

thank you,

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!