We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
For You Mac Users and Drug Chemisty Geeks Options

LawnBoy
#1 Posted : 5/27/2010 1:36:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.apple.com/dow...olegrovirtualdocker.html

Quote:
About Molegro Virtual Docker
Handles all aspects of the molecular docking process from preparation of the molecules to determination of the potential binding sites of the target protein, and prediction of the binding modes of the ligands.

http://www.molegro.com/products.php
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

#2 Posted : 5/28/2010 3:43:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool software, but fuck mac.

benzyme
#3 Posted : 5/28/2010 5:59:37 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

chem geeks use linux/bsd or windows.
the serious software is actually accelrys discovery studio and tripos sybyl X.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck