We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis Snuff Options

TheBlueWonderland
#1 Posted : 5/25/2010 9:28:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 5/25/2010 9:33:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A canabis snuff ? Hmm, I'm curious now.
However is Thc and other psychoactives of canabis active via the mucous membrane ?
I've never heard of such a thing.
I can't do much research now but see later.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

69ron
#3 Posted : 5/25/2010 10:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well tobacco is active as snuff. I'm very curious if cannabis is also. It seems like some people would be doing it that way it if worked, so it probably doesn't. But that's just a guess.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 5/25/2010 10:52:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have tried to snort a rather fat line of pure crystals that fell of some nice bud. I don't know why I tried it, and I will never try it again. I got no good effects whatsoever, only an intense headache and unpleasant burns in my nose. Might be that it can be active with some sort of conversion though...

Adivino
#5 Posted : 5/25/2010 10:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's an interesting idea. It seems like you'd have to sniff a lot, though. A quick google search only showed the following:

http://books.google.com/...cannabis%22&f=false

Post the results if you try. I would first make some kind of hash oil instead of trying to sniff plain weed.
The text above was typed by frenzy monkeys randomly hitting their keyboards.

TheBlueWonderland
#6 Posted : 5/25/2010 11:13:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TheBlueWonderland
#7 Posted : 5/28/2010 2:51:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

#8 Posted : 5/28/2010 3:40:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you'd have a better shot at making it into a salted, oil cured snus. I don't know that the cannibinoids that would go into solution into the oil would be able to absorb through the gums through there though... probably not.

Observant
#9 Posted : 5/28/2010 3:53:59 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

An Oromucosal Spray/Tincture might be the closest thing possible
http://www.cancer.gov/dr...ictionary/?CdrID=572214

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

#10 Posted : 5/28/2010 3:57:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

^come to think of it, on super high me they showed cannabis lip balm. Maybe an oral rub/snus isn't too far fetched

LawnBoy
#11 Posted : 5/28/2010 4:06:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen a guy snort a bump hash. He acted like it was nothing. I did it, and it burnt like mad. I'm sure there are some impurities in the oil and especially the hash. This would make the use of DMSO and hash/oil unhealthy or dangerous? Maybe DMSO would be appropriate, but then it might as well be a tincture, right? Would dissolving hash oil in DMSO, and dropping it into the nose be a horrible idea? You might as well drop it under the tongue, right.

What I like most about the DMSO idea is being able to get a large dose of cannabinoids in the bloodstream, quickly. Possibly just as quickly as smoking or vaping.

Considering a good oral dose of THC is 5-25mg and the purity of hash is at least something like 15%-30% or more, one really doesn't have to consume a lot, and thus snorting could be effective. Even if one had something of a tolerance, one could possibly get a good dose snorting 20mg-80mg of high purity cannabis extract Shocked Just it would horribly painful, if even practical. Maybe an anesthetic could be used?

This just seems impractical. The higher the purity of the extract the less you have to snort, but the high-purity extracts mostly tend to be sticky and oily. Sticky oil is very hard to get up the nose. If you turn it into a powder, then you have to snort more and deal with pain and irritation.

Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.