We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia whats going on? Options

barrowingtime
#1 Posted : 5/24/2010 5:01:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i feel like i needed to find someone, to let them on ON whats going on,

hahahahahah!

edit: i went out on my porch last night and layd down looking at the moon right infront, i had my ipod and calming music playing preparing to smoke salvia out the bong for the first time outside. Once i felt ready i took a rip and held it forever...the usual, my intention was to lay there and stare at the moon while i went on the trip. But soon after i lay down i get the same kind of feeling that i been getting lately like i discovered something never before heard of, a sense of awareness came over, like i was never sober to begin with, but added with a overwhelming joy, i felt as tho i needed everyone i knew to tell me that what i was feeling was normal. This really bothered me because it's the first time i smoked salvia that i instantly stood up and started walking to do something. I needed a reassurance that this wonderful feeling i was getting wasn't me going insane, dose any of this make sense? As of right now i feel so limited in explanation and meaning and hindered emotionaly, but earlier i felt so in touch.

And i'm not even sure what extract i have, it reads (Club 13 Salvia Divinorum) 100% Premium Oaxacan Salvia Divinorum leaf

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsilocybeChild
#2 Posted : 5/24/2010 11:51:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had a nice experience. You have regular leaf, not an extract.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

LawnBoy
#3 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is nice to be able to "share" an experience with someone. When I feel awe and euphoria, love, and laughter, I quickly find myself looking around to see who else I can share this experience with. Even if it involves just describing it to someone.

This is probably why most recreational users will dose in groups, with a friend or a couple of them. It's a nice way of getting everyone in, on the same "wavelength." The shame is, it is impossible for someone to sit in your shoes, to see what you see and feel what you feel. I say shame, because we have this need to share an experience that is practically impossible to literally share. I wish I could remove my "eyes" like binoculars and hand them to the guy next to me, so he could see what I'm "seeing." Get itWut?

Reading other peoples experiences, adopting grading scales, reading scientific literature regarding the psychedelic or religious experience, taking notes during an experience, describing the experience to others, etc. will build your vocabulary and strengthen your skills of observation and description, and thus make your experience much more enjoyable. The experience is so much more enjoyable, when you can enjoy it with others.

p.s. I'm babbling, but I hope this Rolling eyes helps. I just wanted to know you aren't alone. As I post this, I hope it comes across positively, and I understood you correctly.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

State of the Mind
#4 Posted : 5/25/2010 5:40:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sense of awareness that you talk about is something I can completely relate to, However I find I can only ever achieve this when smoking salvia in the company of friends.

It leaves you in a completely clear mind and almost makes you feel completely at one with yourself if that makes sense.

Salvia seems to give me very different effects depending on my setting, so this may be something you should experiment with.
People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

rOm
#5 Posted : 5/25/2010 8:11:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And salvia leaf+jimjam is getting dreamer in a very nice place. This combination of abstract logic, visual demonstration of laws of the multiverse ...
A lot to dig in that pool from a dreamer point of view.

But yeah Barrowtime, enjoy your salviaic states !

All the best.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !