We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trout's Notes 3 Part A (GET IT!!!) Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 7/11/2008 1:50:15 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Are you tired of waiting for the availability of a book that could have seen publication two years ago? Now you can become part of creating entheogenic history.
This work is now being offered preproduction as a deluxe limited edition hardcover. The price is $125 if in the US and $150 if outside of the US (this price includes shipping costs for a book that will likely exceed 4 lbs per copy). The $125 price is also available to any nonUS customers who can arrange pickup.
Only 200 copies of the hardcover will be produced and an acknowledgement of the supporters who enabled its creation will be included (unless anonymity is preferred).
We are also willing to presell a limited number of these to wholesale book buyers at 40% off with a 8 copy minimum and a 12 copy maximum per vendor.
The presales of the hardcover will create not only the hardcover but part of the funds needed to create a softcover.
In the event we do not find that there is enough public interest to justify its existence (by the end of 200Cool then we will fully return any monies invested.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 7/11/2008 1:51:38 AM

Teotzlcoatl

http://www.troutsnotes.com/sc/SC3ainfo.htm
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb