We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline acetate MEK wash Options

alleyezonme
#1 Posted : 5/23/2010 12:40:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So hypothetically, if one had impure mescaline acetate and wanted to wash away the impurities he would take 200mg of impure mescaline acetate and put it in a shot glass, pour 2ml of cold MEK on it, and take a hard, flat object and start to smash. The impurities should dissolve in the cold MEK and a white pure mescaline acetate should be in powder form at the bottom.

SWIM has tried this procedure many times, it never seems to work for SWIM. Some impurities were definitely washed, but nothing close to a white powder was left (still brownish sticky result). Could anyone show SWIM where to find pictures or a video for this process?

Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joebono
#2 Posted : 5/23/2010 1:18:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried this out on a gram of mescaline acetate and it reduced down to 750mg of a tan powder. I took the whole 750mg and waited four hours and nothing happened - no buzz, no trip, nothing. I then took about 1500 grams of my unwashed mescaline acetate from the same batch and ate it and within forty five minutes I was tripping. My MEK wash seemed totally inactive and I won't be doing that again. Hopefully your results will be better than mine.

mapp
#3 Posted : 5/23/2010 1:19:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM made a post addressing this very thing in the mesc acetate tek thread. (pic of washed mesc product) https://dmt-nexus.me/for...&m=145127#post145127

SWIM thinks he probably won't go through washing his mesc acetate in future pulls as he didn't feel confident in the MEK washing process ("did this really work well?)" and couldn't measure the final product.

alleyezonme
#4 Posted : 5/24/2010 10:46:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So can SWIM just dissolve all of his products in warm water and re-evap to have all of the mescaline + other alkaloids?