We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : What's your favorite mescaline/cactus combination
Choice Votes Statistics
Mescaline and DMT 5 20 %
Mescaline and LSD (or LSA/LSH) 1 4 %
Mescaline and mushrooms 5 20 %
Mescaline and coffee (or another caffeine herb) 3 12 %
Mescaline and datura 0 0 %
Mescaline and MAOI (THH, harmine, harmaline, etc.) 2 8 %
Mescaline and cannabis 3 12 %
Mescaline and alcohol 3 12 %
Mescaline and something not on this list 2 8 %

PREV12
Favorite Mescaline/Cactus Combination Poll Options

polytrip
#21 Posted : 5/22/2010 6:43:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
ohayoco wrote:
polytrip wrote:
A low amount of mescaline (peyote), with caapi and theobromine is by far the best XTC substitute there is. It beats the 'real thing' by far.
Please could you suggest a dosage recipe for this, Polytrip? Very happy
pau wrote:
I thought I'd take a brief detour and try out cactus and B. caapi. Anybody have experience with that...must be close to harmala/cactus?
I looked into this once, after reading through every relevent Erowid report I got the impression that you need something like a third as much cactus when combining with aya (from the most credibly worded retrospective report). Others will know from personal experience, I'm sure, so watch this space.

I once made tea from a few peyote's. It must have been about two fists of cacti. With that i took a few teaspoons of maya's 50:1 caapi extract and a few teaspoons of theobromine.
The result was a rushing sensation like when you've taken XTC and it just starts to kick in, but this rushing lasted for hours. At the end i also had some minor mescaline OEV's, but not much.

I think the trick for using it as an XTC substitute is to get just below the dosage where peyote truly starts to become psychedelic. If you take more than a certain amount, and this may be different in each person, it all of a sudden is far more like ayahuasca than like XTC.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 5/24/2010 8:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your replies regarding the alcohol combination. It seems to be a very nice one.
2 Strammonium seeds, lots of coffee, 3g resin and a small beer proved to be very amazing. I felt confident and very hyped up..yet open.

PREV12