We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
renewed interest in this route of admin. swim has VG... Options

plumsmooth
#1 Posted : 5/19/2010 1:55:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Someone Honestly couldn't believe the difference between old orange from the old days classically smoked in peppermint style changa; compared to organic full range vaporized in VG.

IS this even bad for your lungs? (I know that is a silly question)
But it actually tasted good!Laughing

I mean like compared to even a drag on a friends organic hand rolled tobacco, or even a small toke of cannabis in a bong, this had to have been smoother than could have ever been possibly imagined.

Maybe it really is just being vaporized; my questioning as to the science behind vaporize temp. etc. led me to not really grasp that this substance could successfully be vaporized vs actually burned and smoked.

Although experiments have just begun and are planed to be very moderate, someone has a whole new view of what the so-called smoking route of administration can actually be.

The original test was done with what may have not even been a fully basified evaporated full range mimosa vinegar pull of a basified ethanol extract.

Swim is very very curious now but doesn't necessarily "want to" get too caught up in the method feeling instinctually that the integration potential is limited; yet the same mind blowing space seems readily available: Bizarre... At the very least this configuration belongs on the altar available for communion!

P.S. Anyone have any suggestions toward VG practice please...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Gir
#2 Posted : 5/19/2010 2:46:53 PM

Gir

Good VG practice:

1. NO BURNING CERAMIC FILTER (SWIM has many friends that have burned his filter, and it is a bitch to get the soot off it.)

2. Slow steady inhales, you dont gotta hit it hard and fast. keep your breathing even, and slow, and youll get Incredible Hits Every Time

3. Move the flame around your bowl, dont leave it in one spot. even heat is the key.

4. No packing too high, if its going up to the filter, you better be ready to get some burned smoke. filling it just to the top gently, without packing it is grand.

5. If your burning Cannabis: Grind or crush your weed up really well, nugs dont burn properly and youll only get half it.

6. cover FB with a bit of extra herbs on top, just sprinkle a few.

7. Try smokng keif out of it. My god its incredible.

-gir

Smile
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

gibran2
#3 Posted : 5/19/2010 4:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Gir wrote:
Good VG practice:

1. NO BURNING CERAMIC FILTER (SWIM has many friends that have burned his filter, and it is a bitch to get the soot off it.)

If you use a torch/jet lighter, then there is no soot produced. The flame is hotter, but I've never yet burned spice in my GVG (don't think it's possible).
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

arimane
#4 Posted : 5/22/2010 1:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got my VG hand carved just 2 days ago, so happy about it =D
Now, I'm also practicing. Today I burnt much Spice, and lose much... but well, I guess is normal while learning.

Would be nice to know if there is an herb I can practice with. Like, with mint I can use and feel the menthol vaporizing down my throat, can it be a good training?

Except for that, thanks for your tips.

Ah, and when do you start inhaling? I mean, do you wait few seconds for the chamber to make hot, you start immediatly...?
I use a jet lighter =)

Bad, bad english

gammagore
#5 Posted : 5/23/2010 10:15:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I start inhaling straight away, it doesnt take very long for the changa/spice to start vaporizing. I use a torch lighter too. One can just pull the heat away from the filter if you feel it pulling in too much heat. The first few seconds i have the flame close by the filter, then when i see vapor I take it away a little further, when I come close to my lung capacity I take the heat right off.

You could use mint or lavender to practice with.