We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first changa experience...first breakthrough Options

Ekstasis
#1 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:22:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been working with freebase DMT for several months now but after reading a lot of the threads here at the Nexus singing the praises of changa I decided to try a blend. I went with 50% B. Caapi + 25% Chaliponga + 25% Peppermint (for taste) in a 1:1 ratio. Now all the while that I've been working with freebase I have for some reason stayed clear of breakthrough doses. I figured for my first changa session I would load it up and see what happens.

On my first pull I wasn't able to clear the bowl so I was treated to the usual (though still powerfully beautiful) sub-breakthrough trip. Once that started to fade I decided to see how much was left in the bowl so I lit it up and pulled it nice and slow.

As soon as I closed my eyes I knew this one was different. Instead of the usual mass of colors and patterns everything was black with the exception of several strands of blue and purple double-helix looking objects soaring at me. Once they hit me I felt this immense cosmic energy enter my body and then everything opened up. All conscious thought stopped and "I" was simply floating among these strange and fast moving geometric "machines" of some sort. There were a number of very familiar entities in this space that seemed to be controlling these "machines" and who were very aware of my presence. I truly believe that these were the same entities that I had seen several years ago during a number of a very powerful mushroom journeys I had.

It truly felt as though all of the energy and knowledge of the universe had just been blasted through me. This was truly the most beautiful and awe inspiring experience I have had to date. I actually shed a tear or two when the journey ended and was left speechless trying to recollect what had just happened.

So, fellow nexians, I feel as though my voyage into this magical world has now officially begun

thank you for reading this, hopefully I will remember more as the day goes on

- Eks
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Livingstrategy
#2 Posted : 5/22/2010 3:07:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice =) sounds almost like my trips.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 5/22/2010 4:56:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, got chills as soon as you decided to see how much was left. Some of SWIM's deepest journeys have happened by accident that way.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

gammagore
#4 Posted : 5/22/2010 6:51:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweeeeeeet, good stuff.

Thanks for sharingSmile