We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cleaning jungle Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 4/27/2010 12:02:26 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

i thought i had posted this allready - seems i didnt.

to clean jungle and n-oxide of dmt -

disolve your freebase full spectrum alkaloids in the smallest amount of ipa possible.
add an excess of naptha
the jungle falls right out of solution
the spice stays in solution
evap solvent mix for spice
decant carefully for pure jungle and repeat if so desired.
the oils etc stay in the solvent - so after evap a naptha fp gets u ur white spice.
u can stick the jungle and n-oxide mix in a zink reduction to reclaim more spice
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

burnt
#2 Posted : 4/27/2010 3:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

How do you know all the DMT is being removed. SWIM is skeptical about that unless its demonstrated chemically.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 4/27/2010 4:01:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thanks allot for this post Phlux-

Could you clarify/answer a question or two for us knuckleheads out here?

I am assuming naphtha and ipa are misceble?

So when I mix the jungle saturated ipa with naphtha I'll have a new solution, an ipa/naphtha/spice solution and there will be a jungle layer on the bottom, which is jungle and n-oxide of dmt.

I then decant the ipa/naphtha/spice solution and evap that for my white spice? and the jungle I can dry that out as I normally would?

Did I get that right?
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

spaghettiman
#4 Posted : 5/22/2010 6:16:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hes saying that the jungle and oxides will precipitate. probably as a gooey colloid, hopefully something that will settle and stick to the beaker so you can pour off the solvent without fucking around with filter paper bullshit

the naptha/ipa will contain the spice, which will require some evaporation and freeze precip if you want it white.

Felnik
#5 Posted : 5/22/2010 6:43:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The unwanted impurities will be clearly separated on the bottom of the container. The liquid will be yellow thats got the clean dmt in it
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208