We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best Way to Consume DMT Acetate Options

mapp
#1 Posted : 5/20/2010 7:09:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's just wondering if there is a liquid that's best for dmt acetate to dissolve in for use with aya/pharma, or if it's necessary to dissolve at all (to just downing a gel cap). He's thinking about if warm water will work (for ease), or if the liquid has to have an acid in it for acetate to dissolve in. Also SWIM thinks maybe tap water wouldn't be a good idea if it's the only water available, or if a sugary fruit drink would be just as "bad" in comparison, or if these aren't that much of importance when it comes down to it.

He's just looking for a good liquid to recommend dissolving acetate in or if capping is just as good.

Just some extra info is that the 1st time SWIM consumed ayahuasca the dmt acetate was dissolved in coca-cola, 2nd time dissolved in apple juice.
Both times were a great success and he had read that coca-cola's phosphoric acid would cause the least nausea (knowing how poor of a drink it is, SWIM really didn't want to puke), however both times he felt little nausea and no throwing up. He also took nausea precautions with ginger and jimson weed seeds, but the dmt definitely worked in these liquids.. He's also made changa batches successfully with his vinegar acetate, opposed to the freebase called for.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 5/20/2010 12:51:33 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

SWIM nowadays experiments with semen as a liquid to dissolve dmt acetate for a gag-free, nausea-free and clear-headed experience. The voluminous ejaculate of boars (200-500ml) is best suited for both solo and group experiences.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

endlessness
#3 Posted : 5/20/2010 1:45:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just so you know, in general alkaloid salts (so for example dmt acetate) are soluble in pure water. You could also cap it but if you do that, poke a hole in the cap, otherwise it seems absorption is not effective.

or you can try those 200ml wild boar semen as suggested by our own sperm-expert infundibulum, but I dont guarantee its a gag-free experience Very happy

ThirdEyeVision
#4 Posted : 5/20/2010 5:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:

or you can try those 200ml wild boar semen as suggested by our own sperm-expert infundibulum, but I dont guarantee its a gag-free experience Very happy

Laughing LOL
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

mapp
#5 Posted : 5/21/2010 1:47:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Just so you know, in general alkaloid salts (so for example dmt acetate) are soluble in pure water. You could also cap it but if you do that, poke a hole in the cap, otherwise it seems absorption is not effective.

Thanks!

Apoc
#6 Posted : 5/21/2010 7:22:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I don't know what dmt-acetate is. As far as I knew, dmt acetate is dmt that been mixed with, and dissolved in acetic acid. Vinegar has acitic acid in it, so I just take the power, put it in a few drops of vinegar and mash it up till it's dissolved. You can add whatever you want to the drink after that. It will be a spiked drink that's for sure. Am I wrong?

mapp
#7 Posted : 5/21/2010 7:58:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

fnog9 wrote:
Maybe I don't know what dmt-acetate is. As far as I knew, dmt acetate is dmt that been mixed with, and dissolved in acetic acid. Vinegar has acitic acid in it, so I just take the power, put it in a few drops of vinegar and mash it up till it's dissolved. You can add whatever you want to the drink after that. It will be a spiked drink that's for sure. Am I wrong?

No, SWIY's right. SWIM's main reference is to the d-limo and vinegar tek that yields dmt acetate, but now he sees that it'll dissolve in pretty much anything he was thinking about and that capping is fine too.

q21q21
#8 Posted : 5/21/2010 8:04:58 AM

SWIM

SWIM has mixed DMT acetate with water and it was pretty nasty, it was 14ml so it wasn't really cactus brew bad, but still.

SWIM dabbled into making mucosahuasca jellies, long story, but a highly concentrated generic-orange-drink mixture covered up the flavor of harmalas and DMT enough for SWIM to swish it around his mouth for almost 10 minutes.

OF course the boar semen may work too..............
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Apoc
#9 Posted : 5/22/2010 5:37:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
SWIM has mixed DMT acetate with water and it was pretty nasty, it was 14ml so it wasn't really cactus brew bad, but still.

So would it be ok to mix dmt-acetate with alcohol? Very small amounts, I mean, like amaretto or something strong. Although it's much better ayahuasca, pure vinegar with dmt is pretty gross as well. I imagine it would take something strong to cover up that taste. Adding water may only prolong the torture.