We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Quick and Easy Changa Preparation Guide (pics) Options

camakazi
#41 Posted : 5/21/2010 10:55:10 PM

RUN DMT

I believe the reason it works for some and not others is down to the quality of spice used. I tried with a yellowish batch and had the outer crystal formation problem, the reason for this is probably due to the yellow DMT containing fats and oils that get supercooled in the butane and stop the DMT from disolving.

If you chose to try this method you'll have better results with white spice that has been ground down to a fine powder.

"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SunRise
#42 Posted : 5/21/2010 10:56:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alright ill let everyone know if it works for me in a few daysLaughing
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

gammagore
#43 Posted : 5/21/2010 10:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

camakazi wrote:
I believe the reason it works for some and not others is down to the quality of spice used. I tried with a yellowish batch and had the outer crystal formation problem, the reason for this is probably due to the yellow DMT containing fats and oils that get supercooled in the butane and stop the DMT from disolving.

If you chose to try this method you'll have better results with white spice that has been ground down to a fine powder.

Sweet, you should add that into the OP.

PREV123