We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my awareness left my body Options

barrowingtime
#1 Posted : 5/20/2010 3:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is one of my shroom trips i had about a year ago, i said i would post some when i could find them as i have posted them in another site as well, and i should say im sorry for how crappy this is put together i know i can describe and order it better. i should note, when i trip alone i like to have a pen a paper for i like to write out what i go through.

the peak of the trip happen when at the apex of the thoughts running out my head just suddelny stopped, i wrote 3x's about 3 mins apart from another, "wow... stop thinking" it was then that i felt a nirvana like state, i was at an increadable peace, i could consciously tell that my conscious awareness had lifted out my body and appox 4/8 inches, i floated/rested over my head/body for at least a min. i came back to self and sat in silence for least 45 mins in awe at what i have acheived, experience, as everything i heard was all true, i felt so gifted and honord and blessed to have experienced it, i'm still getting the feeling even now as i type it out remembering it like it was yesterday.

now on to the part i just got from my other site, this part happened before the other.

i was tripping so hard...i was writing in my notebook everything i could but i soon lost my mind, i kept writing repeatidly things like put me in the psyco ward! i kept having these thoughts that i was learning the creation of everything, beginning with nothing and then a thought, and the thought evolved to wich would be the existance of time and everything that is. i kept laughing and making weird movements with my hands/twirling my pen around, i was believing that people were put in psyco/mental institutes because they were evolving to fast, i continued to feeling connected to the future and past, from maggots to another intelligent life force. i felt that death was only the beginning in an eternal existance. i keep feeling that everybody around me was so happy, that everybody understood what makes every single person tick or suffer or happy, this was humanity perfected, the people who were suffering understood that it was only a moments time before bliss came to them, and the people not suffering understood this also, in return there was no sorrow for doing whatever we please because it was all a matter of time before it came to them. this feeling went on for an hour before i questioned if i was really living this out, it took everybit of focus to write the question are we all nuts? but around an hour i started realizing that tho we are nuts, i wasn't really living in this perfect world. then i eventually came back to reality/sober.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.