We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
miss me??? Options

ELF
#1 Posted : 2/16/2007 5:26:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

haha!
WE ARE FAMILY

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Tribal Dreamings
#2 Posted : 2/17/2007 5:04:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes! i was wondering when u where gunna show up! Laughing
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

ELF
#3 Posted : 2/17/2007 3:34:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have showed up, yes, but just to say this- 1) To all my old friends- thanks for helping me through the sad days. 2) While my curiosity re: developments in the scene (which was once so small, more like a game of words + humor really) nearly makes me tremble, I personally consider this forum taboo *FOR ME* cuz of spiritual development, meditation, recovery from addiction, and hangin with healthy creative friends. but to all you freaks- god bless, have fun, BE SAFE. 3) if anyone really cares, I chill on aya.com these days and consider it my internet and spiritual homeland. the vibes there may not make you bust a nut laughing so fucking loud like these old boards used to- in fact the older boards never failed to turn that trick (?) during even the worst times of my youth, but there is some healing work + COMPASSION on aya.com which might even be more rad. 4) love and blessings. bye family!
WE ARE FAMILY