We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acid-Base extraction from san pedro cactus question. Options

theRUSSIAN
#1 Posted : 5/16/2010 2:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im about to extract from a 4.4pounds (roughly 2000 gram) san pedro i just bought. I understand the whole procedure. BTW this is the instructions that im using Acid-Base Mescaline extraction

Question i have is on step 5.
At this point we have the final xylene solution which has all the alkoloids. The part that i dont get is how much acidic water i have to add. I will probably be using either citric acid or HCL to mix in with the xylene.

Also if someone could describe, if i should be turning over the solution or trying to mix better for better results. I take it i do this multiple times to try to get the maximum yield.

In any case, any advice will be of good use, comrades. Thank you
Quote:
I asked God for a bike, but i know he does not work that way. So i stole a bike, and asked for his forgiveness

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

damiana
#2 Posted : 5/16/2010 3:28:48 AM

Cosmic Dragon

That tek seems like a lot of work. Maybe you should look into some of the cactus teks on this forum.
PEACE

theRUSSIAN
#3 Posted : 5/16/2010 3:33:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

its really not that bad. It has a lot of empty words in the instructions. But i outlined it already and got it down to a page, really does not seem difficult.

Will check the other instructions on the forum.

+ i am working with a live cactus, not dead. Does that make a dif?
Quote:
I asked God for a bike, but i know he does not work that way. So i stole a bike, and asked for his forgiveness

TheBlueWonderland
#4 Posted : 5/19/2010 8:37:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member