We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
aya 35 gram mimosa brew help Options

Cyspcile51
#1 Posted : 5/18/2010 5:40:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

please help i just need to know
how to successfuly and confidently brew 30-35 grams of mimosa can someone please give me a straight forward step by step process of this
im just to unsure to give it a confident try
i have pure THH
so im planning on taking that with mimosa tea i just need to know how to brew the mimosa
i plan on trying this next week if i can get enough of the detail and loose ends tighted so i can give it a confident try
help would be very very much appreciated.

thank you,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Gir
#2 Posted : 5/18/2010 6:30:11 PM

Gir

Here

great place to start and finish.

Here
For THH help.

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

gammagore
#3 Posted : 5/18/2010 6:47:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How many doses are you brewing with 30gr? I hope not one or two.

Look through the forums like Gir said, and then search some moreSmile

jamie
#4 Posted : 5/18/2010 7:31:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

start with less than 5 grams of mimosa..brew it 2 or 3 times for an hour each. Reduce. I just brew it along with the caapi.
Long live the unwoke.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 5/18/2010 9:08:06 PM

The Great Namah

People have litterally gone of the deep end with doses as low as 5g of mimosa.

35g is asking for trouble, unless you are making multiple doses. I wouldn't go above 5g, but have booster doses on hand just in case you need more than others...also eat something BEFORE redosing. Eating will frequently bring on a stubborn Aya experience.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Cyspcile51
#6 Posted : 5/19/2010 5:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

okay so basiclly i just add vinegar and boil it down a smaller concentrated amount?
should i just boil each 5 gram dose at a time? and eventually itl be boiled down small enough to all be in one pot? i plan on doing it with 1 or 2 other people but i never planned on taking the whole 17 gram dose if it was just 2 people so i want to do what acolon_5 suggests and make 5 gram doses and take them as needed is there any other thing i need to do to reduce it besides boil it? im sure its fairly easy but i just want to make sure i have all the details so im over thinking it alot
so i should split em up boil them for a few hours and strain out all the plant material out and drink the remaining water? but i figure its gotta be boiled multiple times so i dont see how it would work if i strained it everytime cause i would have alot of unconcentrated liquid how much in cups or mL should i have for each 5 gram dose? or should i just split 30 grams and half and do 2 pots on 15 grams each?
its just i have nobody to tell me in person ive never seen it done so im inexperienced with this brewing process and i want to make sure i do everything right.

i think i just need to hear someone tell me exactly what they would do in this situation like with every bit of detail or maybe there isnt so much to it i just need to be cleared up.

Thank you,