We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice? Options

Gyrodriven
#1 Posted : 5/16/2010 6:17:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A made up character, in a story book, written a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away -.-
had an experience, were he/she was in the second breakthrough spice adventure, in a made up world, called earth, while sitting in a suspending magical chair, he/she met the entities he/she had met before, in a similar room, shown an object of great importance, one believed to be the 'key to the universe' it was first shown, on he/shes first visit to the magical red room, with the white and yellow outline, as a simple object, almost a childrens toys, and then transformed into an unatainable, beautiful, splendid, all knowing, all doing, all seeing, all loving, all everything kind of object- from here, it was unbreakable, pure, solely for a 'good purpose'.. the second time however, it was glowing, almost like a switch had been turned on, with an illuminating pure/holy/euphoric looking, greenish glow, but not at all eery[spelling].. while being shown this, in between distractions from the entities he/she was transfered to a differnt location, and jumped down a hole, it was black, and just kept falling and falling, now aware that he/she could jerk themselves awake, but able to hold on, and still in the dream state, curious as to what lies below, curious is a bad word, but you get the point ? [he/she hopes so anyway] so whilst falling, they just are ever suspended, then get up, or awaken, and move around, still verge spice feelings, not the typical after effects, almost like they're on a quest, a feeling of purpose, and deep enponderment[the kind of pondering that is deep in oneself, made up word?] This was a rather LARGE dose, he/she stayed on 'earth mindset' as long as possible, taking approx, 7-10 hits and holding it in [all done proper as viewed by others later and reported to he/she] It was a solid 10 minute experience that he/she had. After taking a minor dose, he/she still felt like they were in the black hole.. But the options are clear, climb out, if looking up provides light, or chill there, or explore, the blackness was almost the universe he/she stated, so large, un-measureable. This could be a learning experience, obviously in some form it shall be, but on the other side, what kind of learning, he/she knows that one must find the answers within one's self, but he/she isn't opposed to feedback/advice, and please no tweaking the person, peace and respekt.
Perma-Space

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

vovin
#2 Posted : 5/16/2010 9:44:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Your report of the void has deeply intrigued me as it was often a dominant theme in my journeys. I posted a experience report where I described my last leap into the void:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=3928

If you have the time I would much appreciate it if you would read this report and see if you notice any similarities to your experience.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

mew
#3 Posted : 5/19/2010 3:25:49 AM

huachumancer

welcome to the nexus my friend