We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jungle launch Options

Zig
#1 Posted : 5/18/2010 1:21:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had just finished volunteering at the local Recycling center, where I was supervised by this very rude black man, who was like a foot taller then me. I then proceeded home, took a shower, set out the blanket in my room, sat down and closed my eyes.

After about 10 minutes I ripped my new enhanced leaf (Mullein:Spice:Jungle). It took me three hits to feel anything at all which is very strange for me, but at the exhale of the third hit I was blasted with the incredible feeling of urgency, a very heavy intense feeling. I closed my eyes and tried to let the feeling in.

As I close my eyes I saw a big black man leaning in close looking at me with extreem intensity, almost yelling at me, and it made me uncomfortable for the rest of the trip.

I find it very interesting this similarities between what I saw in hyperspace, and my experiences of the day. I can only assume that my brain projected these visions, but i have never seen something that I could correlate with my recent memory.

I know what people mean about the "Scary" side of Jungle it can be quite frightening at times, and for anybody who watches lost I have nicknamed this blend "Mr. Eko" due to surprising similarities between the personality of the blend and the personality of the character in the show.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

pau
#2 Posted : 5/18/2010 2:17:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

next time, re-name "Jimi" and see what happens!

U R Experienced!
WHOA!

soulfood
#3 Posted : 5/18/2010 3:13:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Zig wrote:
and for anybody who watches lost I have nicknamed this blend "Mr. Eko" due to surprising similarities between the personality of the blend and the personality of the character in the show.

I get that Smile

... though I haven't watched that show for 3-4 years out of frustration I do remember that character!