We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thank you to Bananaforeskin for your "is it just me or..." thread Options

physics envy
#1 Posted : 5/15/2010 10:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=12397

From BF's post: "Also, when things start dissolving (this time and with aya), is it at all normal to be internally shouting "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"? It's pretty terrifying at the time, and while I'm there there's always the nagging question in the back of my mind: Am I coming back? Just curious if others can relate..."

Thanks, BF...SWIM was having the same problem after his first few breakthroughs. He was experimenting with various smoking methods using low doses and found it to be very nauseating and unpleasant and was slightly worried about an unsafe extraction. After reading your thread yesterday, he had a breakthrough last night after several days trying :-)

LOL...SWIM says during rough times he also internally yells, but yells "LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE"...although he hasn't been able to truly feel the love energy during those moments.

Thanks again!
Salvia quid enthusiast

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 5/16/2010 4:15:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Breathing is really important to stay centered and focussed. Try not saying fuck fuck fuck. Try instead to stay centered and calm as best you can.
You can get better at this. I have been practicing this for a while. Its hard at first but if you have the intention to start with it can work.

Try to approach it with a disiplined focussed and grounded attitude and see what happens.
This thing has kicked my ass around many times. I have also faced it head on and held my ground .
Sometimes it feels like hanging on to the grill of a big rig speeding down the highway. The power of it takes your breath away.

keep breathing breath through all the intensity it helps.
You'll see there is a certain sweet spot that is hard to describe like riding a huge wave or something along those lines. A narrow band width of hold and focus.
For me when i get that right the things i've seen defy description.

Its really been said over and over but if you can hold your ground and keep from becoming totally freeked out its a whole different thing..

its like you become invisible and its business as usual in the other dimension and you start to see it for what it actually is.

its really true I even say this aloud to myself when i'm on that razor edge things like: just..... stay cool..... just ...stay calm...... keep steady......just breath ..steady now .... etc..

you get the picture.. it works try it you'll see.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208