We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Space and time Options

Journey of the unknown
#1 Posted : 5/11/2010 2:50:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, there

i did dmt yesterday for the third time and it was amezing here my story.

we put on some music and i started smoking dmt.
and i closed my eyes and sucked in too this space and i was traveling with the music
and i can describe it like this it was a room that bounce up and down spinnend and turned on the music and i was just a part of it. and i was like wtf is this there where 2 persons of me thinking my mind and my soul my soul was just tripping on the music and was just fine, my mind was thinking of that i forget my keys and it was 3:45 AM in the morning. and i'm really just a beginner with dmt and they said it too because you can get soo deep in dmt you can choose ways and roads just like life. and i saw in my second trip a black universe. and in this trip something told me that thats the way i have too go.. just go too the deep my yung grasshopper.

it was a really tripie experience and i just want to say to everybody that the following
"i don't no what dmt is but it makes more sense when i'm there then when i'm in reality".

thank you,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TheReadyAwakening
#2 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:37:43 AM

Jimmy

Sounds awesome, but it was a little hard to understand.

Music is one of the most powerful ways SWIM's found to alter the DMT experience. Try psybient music such as Shpongle. The intense rhythms that slow and quick at random has incredible effects on the trip.
โ€œEgo is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.โ€ - Terence McKenna

spiceworm
#3 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:42:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Journey of the unknown,

Welcome to the world of DMT. Interesting description. Really like dthe quote at the end.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

Journey of the unknown
#4 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:35:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

spiceworm wrote:
Hi Journey of the unknown,

Welcome to the world of DMT. Interesting description. Really like dthe quote at the end.

-spiceworm

thanks i'm happy too be a part of it..Smile

Journey of the unknown
#5 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:41:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

TheReadyAwakening wrote:
Sounds awesome, but it was a little hard to understand.

Music is one of the most powerful ways SWIM's found to alter the DMT experience. Try psybient music such as Shpongle. The intense rhythms that slow and quick at random has incredible effects on the trip.

next report i will try my best to make it more understandable. and yeah the music have a lot of influence on the trip, and i have a quistion for you what means the word swim's?

jbark
#6 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus.

SWIM is an acronym for someone who is not me. Should be SWINM, cause to me SWIM means someone who IS me, but it was introduced by someone who clearly knows little about acronyms.

see my sig below for further thoughts...

cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

kyrolima
#7 Posted : 5/16/2010 12:47:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey buddy,
your trip report sounds a bit child-like.
If you do a trip report try to create images trough words.
More details.

Are you a native english speaker?

elusive illusion