We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sticking point? Options

kyrolima
#1 Posted : 5/2/2010 12:42:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm now at a point, where i realize that I am the creator of my own world.
That I can be free and choose in a situation my view on reality and trough that view change the reality.
Wheater I love or hate the people around me (or the circumstances) is up to me.

Supernatural knowing about for example what people think or will say/do doesn't surprise me anymore.
Still I'm a little bit confused everytime I "see" it happening.

The greatest insight is:
And if you (yes YOU!!!) are not fully able to grasp the importance of the following statement, try to work on the subject:
LOVE: It's soo important to love yourself and your life and all the other people.

If you hate some specific person then think about what is disturbing you about her/him.

Maybe you can see part of your own behavior in the other, or maybe act the same and only condemn the other for doing exactly what you do.
Watch your speaking, watch your doing. If it isn't coherent with love then change it the moment it occurs.

I hope I was a help.
At the moment I have various "problems" to deal with again. And I have difficulties applying my own thoughts and insights.
It's funny that I write that down, maybe it's for me, maybe it helps some of you.
Maybe it's just a ego-oriented "I tell you what's right and wrong" post.
I don't care..
I just wrote it down for the sake of writing.

elusive illusion

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MooshyPeaches
#2 Posted : 5/2/2010 1:26:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

embarking on the path of enlightenment is truly a great thing and your perception and understanding that manifests deep from within will continue to surprise you over and over =] I have noticed the reflection aspect that you mentioned. To be loved you must love others to love yourself. To hate others is to hate a fractal of yourself, to create harmony within yourself stops conflict in your daily life, etc etc. keep following that path of yours ^__^

aetherbound
#3 Posted : 5/2/2010 1:42:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for this post as I have been wrestling with conflicting emotions since starting my work with the sacred molecule. I have come to the realization that the things that were making me so miserable in my life, ie alcohol consumption, opioid use, cigarettes etc ..I find almost repulsive in the cast of characters around me since I quit using. I really feel hypocritical but the spice really opened my eyes to alot. I have been trying to be more understanding and not so critical but its hard when everyone else seems to be stuck in a loop that I am trying to break free from. We are truly creators of our own world as WE choose who to surround ourselves with and by the decisions we make..Love is definitely the key to everything...
In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order..Jung
All above writing with the exception of Dr. Jung's quote is pure mushroom encrusted cowpie!

soulfood
#4 Posted : 5/2/2010 2:42:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Mr_DMT wrote:

Watch your speaking, watch your doing. If it isn't coherent with love then change it the moment it occurs.

Easier said than done. I catch myself out daily pretty much. It's usually for the same thing. It's so difficult to change a behaviour pattern when it's so deeply engrained.

I guess as long as I'm aware of my undesirable patterns on a regular basis that's a step. It's pretty shit when you piss yourself off though. You can't really run from that one Smile

#5 Posted : 5/2/2010 4:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr_DMT wrote:
I'm now at a point, where i realize that I am the creator of my own world.

I've read a few posts now that mention this idea - that we entirely create and are responsible for our own reality. On a certain level, I accept this - our only concept of reality is the limited input that makes it to the brain; what is in our minds doesn't necessarily correspond with what's really going on outside. Our attitude and approach will to a large extent determine our experience.

However, I find myself struggling with the idea that we entirely create our own reality - that by simply changing how you think, you can make anything happen.

There are physical rules to our universe, and they are common to each of our perceptions thereof, if that makes sense ... if I decide I can fly, it doesn't mean that I won't splat on the pavement (or "sidewalk", for all you American brothers and sisters Very happy ) just because I am feeling a lot of love.

That's probably an extreme example, but you can't necessarily change other people's reality, and when those intersect with yours, who's reality is it?

Ultimately, I think we can change things in our lives, by changing how we think - but it's not always easy or straightforward, and sometimes we have to accept that there are things we cannot change.

"at journey's end, we must begin again"

kyrolima
#6 Posted : 5/2/2010 2:23:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There have been cases where the laws of physics have been broken.
Too many cases, and i can assure you that flying objects are possible without a physical influence.
The mind is mightier than we think.

But actually, that wasn't my point in this text.
I wrote about the interaction of our minds and feelings with the perceived reality and other people.

Every moment we occur, we have choice.
Saftey is an illusion to mask our fears.

Love is pure awareness.

And you are the one who has to love the existance.
elusive illusion

Felnik
#7 Posted : 5/2/2010 5:33:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes yes I had this similar revelation while wandering in the woods after a spice journey..

We have more choice than we realize. every situation is an opportunity and a choice. we make engrained learned stuck choices at every bend in the road.

The truth is that we can choose any direction we want in our lives.

We have the capacity to create our own reality in every moment of our lives.

We are FREE but we don't know it .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 5/13/2010 6:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend and I sat in the park last night, in awe with all the beautiful trees. She suggested perhaps the goal was for humans to evolve into trees: absolutely every element of their existence produces something positive for someone: recycled nutrients in the soil, shade, oxygen, leaves, fruit, a home. They are entirely giving. Every aspect is giving. What would it take to make every aspect of your life a giving one?

(Followed by some hard reflection...! Pleased )
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

NoName
#9 Posted : 7/11/2010 4:46:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As you develop yourself using DMT you will notice lots of ingrained patterns and hopefully evolve as an entity - its entirely natural to grow out of old acquantances and friends when you do this so dont fret Pleased

OK. So who put a stop payment on my reality check?