We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tour of Alien Land Options

spiceworm
#1 Posted : 5/11/2010 5:28:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha Ha,

i didn't go to Giligans Island, but i went to an alien land. It wasnt a 3 hour tour but it lasted a good long time. This was awhile ago and the details are a bit sketcy.

i took 70 mg freebase DMT and between 3 and 4 grams of rue and soon things were getting weird. Purging was involved, but not until after the main event.

Suddenly i was out of my body and in a weird tunnel made up of all kinds of rainbow lights endlesssly pulsing. The tunnel opened up and dumped me out over an alien planet. i floated over a pink sea and came ashore on pink sand. Dr. Seuss type aliens ran up to greet met. These dudes were purple and all their limbs were rounded. They had 4 legs and long necks that ended not in heads but in double yellow eye stalks. They were so curious and friendly.

They led me off the beach and took me on a tour of tehir city. Very alien and twisty but with rounded corners everywhere. Everything lit up and pulsing.

When i came out of the trance or almost breakthru or whatever the serious purging began. Rest of the experience was more like a standard psychedelac journey - i was in my room and tripping balls. Very glad Shpongle was playing.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

BloodShotEyes
#2 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:59:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The rue usually gives me real bad persisting kind of purging, the kind that persists even after there is nothing else to purge.

Thanks for sharing your experience

Journey of the unknown
#3 Posted : 5/12/2010 3:40:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dude , crazy trip man

and indeed sphongle is great music when you're on dmt.

thanks for sharing.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 5/12/2010 10:40:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had a good time! Glad to read the report.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dimitri-Trance
#5 Posted : 5/12/2010 11:46:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Woooo! Shpongle! Very happy
Cool

Alasdair
#6 Posted : 5/13/2010 2:18:47 PM

Alex

That sounds amazing!, have you found a solution to using the syrian rue?

maybe something that wont make you purge?

although ive smoke the spice with ganja... thats the only way ive done it so far. and i purged like a big dog.

but i liked it. was this that kind of purge, or was it the one stated by bloodshoteyes with pursistant purging (dry heaving)?

either way this experience sounds awesome.