We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dream Journal Wed May 12 2010 Options

WhizKidWarren
#1 Posted : 5/13/2010 4:42:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wednesday May 12 2010
Much to report and not sure where to begin so i guess i will start with an information dump and proceess from there

Well my jump int0 hyperspace this afternoon landed me in a very interesting position. After the molecule settled in i was catapulted into a different atmosphere. the most prominent thing that i can remember is that this time when i looked around, I was allowed to as I was not during my last steps. While I was looking i began bumping into thoughts that i had during the day, namely studies from class earlier. I remember sensing the presence of another and slowly she came into my presence gently wrapping herself around me. It was as if she were a jellyfiesh and her tentacles were cosmic swirls that enveloped my consciousness/

I heard the presence tell me to think about my studies and once i did i realizeed that i had instant clarification and that i could inherently understand whatever i thought about. Once i understood the pathways that she had opened in my mind, I could think of anything and as long as I asked her to show me, she would. I had imediate understanding in a manner never before thought possible. I asked her to show me her presence and that is when my world flipped upside down. it was as if she placed herself overtop of me and what i would describe as her lower torso, the cosmic tentacles, unfolded before me in a manner that began placing me in a hypnotic trance. The visions became so intense that i briefly thought for a moment that it was too much to handle and panic reared its ugly head. I felt as if my brain were about to snap but she intuitively allowed me to take a gasping breath of air and i could sit in her presence calm and collected as if she were an old friend and not an interstellar being.

She began unfolding before me what my purpose was on this earth, that I could help heal the cancer that we are spreading. Once she was finished unveiling to me her wishes, I could physically feel that my mind needed to rest and i asked her to let me return. Once I opened my eyes i felt as if there was somethinng different. I had physical sensations in the back of my cranium, a tingling like parts of my brain never before acccessed had just come online. Even now, several hours later, I can access these regions with thought. It is like my mind has just expanded in space from a storage unit into a warehouse. I am not sure what is going on and it is not as if my intelligence has increased but rather i now have access to the vast open spaces within my brain which contains no data. It is as if have a new neural network and an incredible amount of connections which were not previously there and are now present. Once i was able to mobilize, I got into the shower. Along with my newfound perception i felt like i was in much closer contact with my chi and i could control it with the movement of my breath in a way that i never before had.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

stevowitz
#2 Posted : 5/13/2010 4:43:10 AM

The Dude

could you separate your information dump into a couple paragraphs? hard to read bro..
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

cellux
#3 Posted : 5/13/2010 7:55:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
i now have access to the vast open spaces within my brain which contains no data

Life will present you with the data. They just opened up the space.

SunRise
#4 Posted : 5/13/2010 7:58:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Good jobSmile
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

Luciapath
#5 Posted : 5/13/2010 11:05:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You felt the back of your head? I kind of get that as an afterglow too, that and some in my sinuses. Interestingly, it's where your pinneal gland is.