We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Contact Options

WhizKidWarren
#1 Posted : 5/12/2010 1:51:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dream Journal

Tuesday, May 11 2010
8:30pm
I am back and let me say wow...
My first true experience and it was incredible
While I was there I encountered many beings each with their own role kind of like Egyptian gods not kind of exactly. I experienced the blast off and once I arrived I felt very much like I was underground it was very peculiar. I also experienced the geometry and the interaction with the others brought my mind to some places which temporarily gave way to fears and paranoia however that was quickly resolved. It was very difficult to explore as I tried to look around and get my bearings for where I might be. The contact was very elusive and fell apart while I was discovering. I could hear a very distinct chattering or high level frequency emanating from my mind it almost seemed as if I were a cosmic antennae while I was there which I wonder is if this might be what is really going on. Such as the molecule in large amounts produces a frequency that other more enlightened beings can tune into... Did I mention the sense of underground, I definitely got that and also I had waves of flushing and when I got back my palms were very clammy and I had to wipe the sweat off of them. I can say that the most noticeable thing aside from the others was the fact that I was not allowed to explore on my own rather the beings made sure that I understood that I was there to experience what they had to offer and not there to just wander about exploring.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

pau
#2 Posted : 5/12/2010 3:33:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wow....looking forward to my own "first time" shortly. Nice travelogue! Been so blasted busy these days it's getting hard to plan a trip to anywhere!
WHOA!

spiceworm
#3 Posted : 5/12/2010 6:01:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WhizKidWarren,

Nice report for a first experience bro. There is so much more to see. Try changa, try MAOIs. Sounds like you got the right skills for the work. Loved your report.

-spiceworm
i sincerely hope it's all NOT a dream. spiceworm may be in LOVE.