We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
A little warning from someone who's smoked loads of DMT Options

MooshyPeaches
#41 Posted : 5/11/2010 6:19:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A new chapter ^__^

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#42 Posted : 5/11/2010 6:22:40 PM

MooshyPeaches wrote:
A new chapter ^__^

I love stories ^________^

polytrip
#43 Posted : 5/11/2010 6:29:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
You should never take more psychedelics than you need to take anyway. I don't believe excessive use of anything as powerfull as DMT can lead to anything good.
So in that sense you're definately right.

Don't think we live in a simulated experiment though. Well, ofcourse you can also look at it that way. But i don't think we're labrats. (i'm against animal testing btw, so i think labrats aren't just labrats either, but besides that i think life truly has a purpose that's not the utility of some big alien doctor frankenstein)

۩
#44 Posted : 5/11/2010 6:31:43 PM

I know a lot of people won't agree with me...my conclusions are absurd. That is just what I got out of my explorations. Like I said...reality tunnels...

DMTripper
#45 Posted : 5/11/2010 6:34:06 PM

John Murdoch IV

You guy's know there's a place beyond Hyperspace. And another one beyond the place beyond Hyperspace.

Yeah and by the way. This simulation is called life or the school of life Smile Quite the school don't you think? Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

۩
#46 Posted : 5/11/2010 6:44:39 PM

DMTripper wrote:
You guy's know there's a place beyond Hyperspace. And another one beyond the place beyond Hyperspace.

Yeah and by the way. This simulation is called life or the school of life Smile Quite the school don't you think? Smile

You either pass the test, or get recycled.

Blundering_Novice
#47 Posted : 5/11/2010 8:48:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The man saw what there was to see, heard what was to be heard, and he is moving on. This is as it should be.

vovin
#48 Posted : 5/11/2010 8:57:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

I am willing to bet every single person here at some point will quit smoking. You cannot do it for life and you shouldnt. It's hard to see the results of spice simply because it's initial impact is so powerful and overwhelming you think there will be some massive lingering result. As I said before this isnt the case. For me at least, spice drew out aspects sleeping in my subconcious mind. Brought them to the forefront but in a subtle manner that required them to grow slowly over time. This is why I didnt notice the change for a long time. It was only after looking at my logs I seen that virtually everything that my current perspective on reality is based was initially started around the time of my experiments. Which is why I think keeping a detailed log during your experiments is vital. Other practices allowed these things to grow and evolve. I dont worry about those who quit spice I worry about those who keep doing it.

I will comment more later but right now gotta run.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

mattritt
#49 Posted : 5/11/2010 9:21:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm, so it sounds like you guys are almost saying we shouldn't smoke DMT? Do you think it could have been from your heavy use or from the extreme ways in which you did it?
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

jamie
#50 Posted : 5/11/2010 9:29:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dont think it's anyones place here to try to tell other people what they should or shouldn't be doing.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#51 Posted : 5/11/2010 9:32:23 PM

nah guys, read these words more carefully.

smoke it up! there's nothing like it on this world. but beware...that's all I'm sayin. beware.

we all get our individual pieces to the grand puzzle. Yours is not mine.

My "heavy use" or "extreme ways" weren't anywhere near antrocle's use...so keep that in mind...
I just learned faster than most. I've always been that way.

Once I obtained the DMT, I went in with an open mind and no fear over and over until I knew. It took a while, but I don't really see it as heavy or extreme. Just...adventurous and curious Wink

Cheers!

mattritt
#52 Posted : 5/11/2010 9:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You just seem to regret it, I'm trying to heed the warning. Just trying to understand it more. I only used those phrases because you said you used it a lot and mentioned your heavy usage. As for "extreme ways" that was directed more at Vovin, not that its not extremely interesting aswell.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

۩
#53 Posted : 5/11/2010 9:42:16 PM

No point in regretting anything..I know..I still feel that way though.
When I think about the ups and downs, I see a perfect balance. There's no turning back.
My feelings will probably change.
My life has completely turned around since I decided to stop using. Which is interesting...

We had a member recently try to kill themselves right after a heavy breakthrough. In a nutshell, the others told him it was not his choice when to depart.

Be careful, and blessed, travelers.

mattritt
#54 Posted : 5/11/2010 9:47:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really?? I had not heard about this, that's very sad to hear.

lyserge
#55 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:03:36 PM

polyfather anomalous

۩ wrote:

We had a member recently try to kill themselves right after a heavy breakthrough. In a nutshell, the others told him it was not his choice when to depart.

Agreed, where was this posted? The Spice scared the absolute piss out of me several months back, and the ensuing fear (as well as discovering the Nexus after this event) have encouraged me to set an intention of integrating what has been taught back into consensus reality.

House, can you briefly state what your warning is? I've read through this forum but it'd be interesting to see what warning label you'd choose for a vial of Spice; like Mattritt I'm trying to better understand your warning. I'm a bit uncomfortable with your extremely certain views about Hyperspace, your statement about your future non-use of psychedelics, etc., though you certainly know your self well. I agree these are very powerful materials and wish our society allowed us to incorporate their use in work with a psychology professional, to help us better integrate them and help prevent mental breakdowns.

The Nexus group mind really needs to consider these cases, where Spice intake has accompanied psychological difficulties. Thank you for all your posts, House.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

ThirdEyeVision
#56 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:11:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
No point in regretting anything..I know..I still feel that way though.
When I think about the ups and downs, I see a perfect balance. There's no turning back.
My feelings will probably change.
My life has completely turned around since I decided to stop using. Which is interesting...

Wow. I have not heard about that. Are they OK now?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

۩
#57 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:15:03 PM

It's not posted here. I probably shouldn't bring it up, but I did.
I feel like I shouldn't beat around the bush, and be honest about all this.
This is powerful stuff we are dealing with.

I am only certain of what the spice is to me. I in no way am trying to tell you what it is to you, or anyone else.
Just that it can show you WAY more than you bargained for...if you are conscious enough to bring it back...(Especially if you ask!)
Our friend here at the nexus didn't try to kill himself out of depression, but because he knew this life was just a stepping stone, and he just wanted to move on...(and no this person was not me)
yeah...let's just leave it at that. And yes, thank god they are OK and happy to be alive...

I don't need psychedelics anymore because I am permanently in tune with hyperspace and the psychedelic mind state. It has incorporated as much as possible into me. Now I am moving on...

TheHappiestLittleNug
#58 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:42:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was aware that utilizing spice would change my views on life radically going in. However the exact nature of it was unclear and in a way it still is.

I can see how overuse would be challenging to an individual as I have had some quasi-schizophrenic episodes in my life both before and after spice. Personally though I think the great part about it is that you always retain the ability to normalize your neurochemistry via abstinence. Considering it is already part of our collective neurochemistry overloading your brain with it simply means that you know the beautiful and alien nature of what it means to be immersed completely in the human dream/death state. SWIU just manages to delve a little deeper than most people can pull of using only their pineal glands.

I am obsessed with drugs in general though. Kind sucks I've been sober for weeks now and I cant avoid talking about them with friends or reading about them/going on the internet. Don't have enough hobbies I guess. :/

The internet is a medium for the free exchange of ideas. Please take everything that is stated there with a large grain of salt because it is all lies. Especially my posts!

۩
#59 Posted : 5/11/2010 10:46:33 PM

TheHappiestLittleNug wrote:
I was aware that utilizing spice would change my views on life radically going in. However the exact nature of it was unclear and in a way it still is.

I can see how overuse would be challenging to an individual as I have had some quasi-schizophrenic episodes in my life both before and after spice. Personally though I think the great part about it is that you always retain the ability to normalize your neurochemistry via abstinence. Considering it is already part of our collective neurochemistry overloading your brain with it simply means that you know the beautiful and alien nature of what it means to be immersed completely in the human dream/death state. SWIU just manages to delve a little deeper than most people can pull of using only their pineal glands.

I am obsessed with drugs in general though. Kind sucks I've been sober for weeks now and I cant avoid talking about them with friends or reading about them/going on the internet. Don't have enough hobbies I guess. :/

Try being artistic with music, words, sculptures, drawings, paintings. It's a great way to release the flow.
Go fishing, running, do some push ups, meditate, dance, learn to ID mushrooms, or play the didj, start a photography project- etc.
There's loads of things to do on this planet!
I know, consciousness, and consciousness accelerators, sure are fascinating and it's easy to get addicted to the information that surrounds them...especially when there's more you want/need to know...
Keep on keepin' on until your heart's content.

picatris
#60 Posted : 5/11/2010 11:06:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi ۩

I believe I understand your points of view. Let me add my 2 cents. In the first place, how old are you? It's none of my business, but it may put things in context, at least for me. I'm older than most people here and I feel that age weights favorably on this issue.

One thing that has arisen in answers given is Integration. It is fundamental to integrate your experiences, no matter how long it may take. It may even happen that you will not be able to do it. It happens. I've seen tons of people that never fully understood the hyperreality that entheogens show. It is not for everyone. And it's not the practice of Yoga that will make you integrate. It's your life. It's working, it's paying your taxes, it's talking to your boss, it's raising your kids and have arguments with your wife or significant other, and on and on. Integration will put your Real Life (tm) into context. And that's the real acid test.

It's OK to have problems and seek answers in DMT or other substances. But the solutions will not generally emerge there. They will show themselves in your daily life. And if it does not happen you are not integrating your experiences. One thing I've noticed, not only on this thread but in others is your assertiveness and occasional arrogance. Part of your problems may reside there. DMT may have tried to soften you, but you are apparently resisting Smile

As a on-and-off Daimista I found that the continued use of Ayahuasca even over many years can bring very great benefits, but one of the reasons I attribute it to is the Ritual involved and the community present which work as collective catalysts to the transformation process. Your solitary use of DMT out of a collective Ritual may potentiate a spiral of paranoia, which may take some time to heal, if it ever will.

It's in your nature to resist other people's words, but think about this for a moment and also do reread all this thread.

Sorry if I'm being overly patronizing, It's in my nature!

Do take care of yourself

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

PREV12345NEXT»