We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dry bark discrepancies Options

#1 Posted : 5/8/2010 12:28:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi there fellow explorers.just have a simple question that is probly already answered somwhere but i dont have a great deal o time to follo my interests.
what i nees to know is does dried bark {im talking obtusfolia bark}have the same content of dmt as fresh bark,and do you cook for the same time as fresh bark,i wish i never let this stuff dry out but as i sed i dont have alot of free time wish i did.

p.s how important is it that the bark is finely cut up because its realy hard to cut and i dont have a blender.

thanks any help is much apreciated
i wanna i wana pipe full of portholes

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 5/10/2010 4:24:42 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Well, there may be some loss in alk content as the bark dries, but it should be minimal. It's pretty necessary to dry your bark anyway as you wouldn't be able to blend/powder it efficiently if it wasn't dry. You should cook it for the same amount of time, 3 x 3 hour soaks works nicely for mhrb, I'd imagine it would probably be efficient for acacia as well but I can't say for certain, having never worked with it.

The more fine you can cut up your bark the better. In the absence of a blender you can freeze and thaw your bark to break down the cell walls and pound the bark with a hammer to pulverize it to a good consistency for brewing or extracting.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Gir
#3 Posted : 5/10/2010 6:39:33 PM

Gir

Do what the natives do! Use a MACHETE!

Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

#4 Posted : 5/11/2010 7:33:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey thanx il give it a wurl.hhmm when i think about it the machette could work to
i wanna i wana pipe full of portholes