We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Re-Xing Options

Alasdair
#1 Posted : 5/6/2010 9:47:12 AM

Alex

Is re-xing nessecary? SWIM feels that a polar wash and a salt wash are sufficeint to give the spice a smooth smoke. Are the benefits in the travel? Is this why its hard for SWIM to breakthrough?

SWIM is also interested in doing Jungle Spice pulls. SWIM's not sure how that works though

Does SWIM do the xylene/toulene pulls after the normal amount of naptha pulls or is it like a half and half kind of deal.

I apologise because im sure this is a silly question... if i have missed something i apologize i will continue to dig.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Gir
#2 Posted : 5/6/2010 2:05:23 PM

Gir

A Recrystallization is not necessary, but good if you have yellowy spice. It helps to clean and remove extra debris and contaminants. If your doing washes already, I dont think you need to spend the time to do a re-x. Personally SWIM does it on all his pulls, SWIM loses ~.05-07% of product but fuck it, its purer.

Jungle you can pull after you exhaust the bark, Which means do another 2 naptha pulls, if you dont get anything from them, then you can pull with xylene/toulene.

Choose one, dont use both. And make sure you do not have naptha in there. Though I think theyll separate into different layers..

And please be careful and wear a respirator, SWIM just bought some xylene, opened the cap, and a waft got in his body.. He has since returned the can of xylene, because he felt like he was going to die from the smell. SWIM will be purchasing limo instead.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Alasdair
#3 Posted : 5/7/2010 8:33:40 AM

Alex

g1risMethyl wrote:
SWIM will be purchasing limo instead.

Is that d-limonene? im interested in using that myself. i want to try to use a more natural tek...

I have a military issue gas mask. i know its a bit much but my friend gave it to me and i dont have to go buy anything so fuck it. fresh filters and everything

HyperD
#4 Posted : 5/9/2010 4:24:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recommend to do a rexing,much purer and stronger.

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin
But the coin can have more than two sides