We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MONKEYS Options

alladinsgrandpa
#1 Posted : 4/29/2010 2:35:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I tripped dose this weekend and I majorly remember a monkey Theme when I closed my eyes. Usually I only seed pattern type visuals but these were like cartoon ish. Almost as vivid as hyperspace but not at all. Any ways there were all these monkeys with patterns in their eyes, some even with four eyes; one normal pair and then another pair of eyes on the snout. I wasn't getting these until I after I had peaked and was now alone in my bedroom. Very early I remmber saying "baboons" for some reason to my self. I'm just bored rightnow I guess

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#2 Posted : 4/29/2010 3:07:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like some of my salvia trips. Once my entire field of vision was filled with empty, orange, puffy, black-outlined cartoon school buses that fitted together escher-like... who knows what it all means? monkeys, school buses...

cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

alladinsgrandpa
#3 Posted : 4/29/2010 4:39:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I watched a marathon about monkeys and their societies during the day before the trip.

RealAwareness
#4 Posted : 4/30/2010 7:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's amazing how set and setting really can impact a trip. I once tripped hard and watched a show on nuclear war while going up. That was a mistake. I spent the next 6 hours hearing the nukes going off in cities from 60 to 100 miles away (I was in the country), telling myself it was just the drug, it's just the drug. That wasn't nearly as bad as walking outside and seeing four top secret Soviet spacecraft floating just below the clouds, preparing to launch a surprise attack.

It was the only trip where I ever actually disconnected from reality. Except for Salvia. It turned out good in the end though, after a friend (whom I had determined wasn't a farmer after all, but an evil psychologist doing experiments on drug users) talked me back into reality. Then, I really blissed out. But it was pretty difficult getting there.
Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream
It is not dying...It is not dying
Lay down all thought; Surrender to the void
It is shining...It is shining...

RealAwareness

alladinsgrandpa
#5 Posted : 5/2/2010 5:42:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

RealAwareness wrote:
It's amazing how set and setting really can impact a trip. I once tripped hard and watched a show on nuclear war while going up. That was a mistake. I spent the next 6 hours hearing the nukes going off in cities from 60 to 100 miles away (I was in the country), telling myself it was just the drug, it's just the drug. That wasn't nearly as bad as walking outside and seeing four top secret Soviet spacecraft floating just below the clouds, preparing to launch a surprise attack.

It was the only trip where I ever actually disconnected from reality. Except for Salvia. It turned out good in the end though, after a friend (whom I had determined wasn't a farmer after all, but an evil psychologist doing experiments on drug users) talked me back into reality. Then, I really blissed out. But it was pretty difficult getting there.

Was he really a evil psycologist or did you think that at the time?

Yengu
#6 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:59:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.
Last time I saw a lot of eyes and faces.

Hm. I might watch avatar 4 times in a row then drop some tabs.
Wouldn't mind turning into a n'avi in front of the mirror ^^
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

trancepants
#7 Posted : 5/8/2010 6:56:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alladinsgrandpa wrote:
So I tripped dose this weekend and I majorly remember a monkey Theme when I closed my eyes. Usually I only seed pattern type visuals but these were like cartoon ish. Almost as vivid as hyperspace but not at all. Any ways there were all these monkeys with patterns in their eyes, some even with four eyes; one normal pair and then another pair of eyes on the snout. I wasn't getting these until I after I had peaked and was now alone in my bedroom.

I love the indescribable visions that accompany a good L journey. There is so much more to it than complex patterns and pretty colours.

alladinsgrandpa wrote:
Very early I remmber saying "baboons" for some reason to my self. I'm just bored rightnow I guess

It's funny that you were saying baboons to yourself because one couch journey a friend asked me how I was, and I immediately responded with "bamboozled buttfucking baboons". Anything that comes out of you mouth on L will just make you giggle like a little girl it seems.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.