We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this the right place to introduce myself? Options

xibalbaNOW
#1 Posted : 7/2/2008 6:15:04 PM

The Giddy Aunt

To every radiant soul making this place what it is -

Just wanted to come by and say a warm and genuine hello to you all.

I've gleamed plenty of useful information from this here forum, particularly surrounding DMT extraction methods. I'm not bothered with avoiding any possible self-incrimination here, so i wont begin referring to myself in the third person (SWIM, my dog et al). Instead i'll tell you all upright that i've just completed my first exraction of Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark, and the first spin on this fresh and incredible molecule utterly obliterated me. Blew my tits right off.
I came round not five minutes later, clutching my psychedelic eyes, and wondering where i'd just been. Relief that i'd yet again survived DMT was quickly surpassed by a deep sense of sadness. I wanted to cry. But yet, i knew this was the kind of sadness brought about by some great achievement. I've held hands with the psychedelic community and created something truly divine. God now lives in a 1" baggie in my top drawer.

So thanks to everyone. Thanks to you all.

And may this be a start of profound interaction between you and I.

Yours enlightened,

The Giddy Aunt/Hackney (London, UK)
"buy the ticket, take the ride" HST

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rellik
#2 Posted : 7/2/2008 6:19:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xibalbaNOW wrote:
God now lives in a 1" baggie in my top drawer.

haha, perfect. welcome to the nexus.
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

burnt
#3 Posted : 7/2/2008 7:24:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

whats DMT?

D_Juggz
#4 Posted : 7/3/2008 1:47:54 AM

Dr Do Little

Very happy Good on ya and welcome.
Im actually surprised to see someone from London go through all the effort to obtain the spice, while you guys have so many other cool drugs (legal or illegal) to choose from. Good job.

I look forward to reading ur yields and method in the yields post.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

xibalbaNOW
#5 Posted : 7/3/2008 8:47:57 AM

The Giddy Aunt

Don't be so surprised, Juggz: DMT does not belong in any category of drugs called "cool". This substance, this ancient molecule, is like nothing else, and it certainly wont be found in the pockets of your average vendor of narcotics down in Soho on a Friday night.

I've known DMT cost upwards of £200 per gram, and even then you have to know someone who knows someone who MIGHT have a contact in this field.
To skip all this hullabaloo, i did some learning and knocked up some of my own. I became a DIY home chemist. I'm now in the process of feeding the spice into my brain, and its knocking me right back.

I wont bother putting my tek up here - its been done over and over already - but suffice to say that 250g of MHRB via the lazy man's tek + a freeze precip on a 3-day cool-freeze-cycle won me just over 2g of pure spice. I could continue pulling the base for the potential remainder of .5g, but i have plenty here for now.

Mahalo,

"buy the ticket, take the ride" HST

D_Juggz
#6 Posted : 7/3/2008 1:59:43 PM

Dr Do Little

Im so jealous of u MHRB fiends, wish we got that in aus, sounds like the G-O.
SWIMS busy experimenting with plants that have never been documented to be used for DMT extraction. Which i find quite exciting, but wouldn't mind the knowledge that it has it in already.
Swims still waiting on an accurate scale to arrive next week and his pH tester before any more experiments can resume. Razz

ps: i totally agree with your comment about DMT being like nothing else thats avail on the streets.
and (wow, 200 pound is a fuck-load, here it was $40-50 per gram --but still very rare.)
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"