We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making a DMT salt (and snorting it?) Options

alt 14
#1 Posted : 6/30/2008 8:25:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright so I have a small amount, maybe 150mg, of some free base dmt. I've read that DMT is active via insufflation in the freebase form. I could only imagine that making a DMT salt would increase effects a great deal as the DMT would be water soluble. It would also get rid of any possibility of snorting some NaOH (or other base) that you may have left over. Does anyone have ANY first hand information on snorting DMT? All the stuff I read online contradicts itself, and none of my friends have done this. Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Noman
#2 Posted : 6/30/2008 8:50:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

alt 14
#3 Posted : 6/30/2008 8:54:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aww man thats a lot of stuff I need to buy... Lol... Thanks though. How would snorting the salt compare to just snorting the base? That's a lot of work to go through if there is a minimal difference in effect.

Noman
#4 Posted : 7/1/2008 10:25:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aww shit too bad, LOL
Maybe you should just stick with gas and glue.
I hear good things about gold paint....

burnt
#5 Posted : 7/1/2008 10:56:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM hears the base burns like hell

Observant
#6 Posted : 7/1/2008 11:33:13 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

burnt wrote:
SWIM hears the base burns like hell

Yeah , extremely unpleasant , feels like you could really damage your nose with it .
And then its dripping down the throat while the effects are starting Confused .
Nothing i would recommend .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Fable
#7 Posted : 7/1/2008 2:22:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read somewhere that a lot of DMT salts are hygroscopic and won't crystallise under normal conditions. I think the fumarate salt of DMT does crystallise
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

69ron
#8 Posted : 7/1/2008 8:48:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, nearly all DMT salts form hygroscopic goo that won't crystallize. You'll need to make DMT fumarate which is the only DMT salt I know of that crystallizes under normal conditions.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

clamshavefeelingstoo
#9 Posted : 7/1/2008 9:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noman wrote:
Aww shit too bad, LOL
Maybe you should just stick with gas and glue.
I hear good things about gold paint....

sorry I couldn't resist Laughing