We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough Journey (w/ Syrian Rue alkaloids + Vaporized Spice) Options

Damstig
#1 Posted : 6/29/2008 6:22:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend had this experience today - I'll relay it here for you to read.

"100mg Syrian Rue alkaloids orally
Unknown amount of Spice vaporized (presumably 25-30mg over 3 “episodes”)

This was the first time with an MAOI. Not wanting an unexpected long nightmare, I started cautiously. So about 2hrs after ingestion, I took out the spice. The first breath was good, but not overly intense. So after 6-7 minutes, I took another breath of spice. This was getting strong – I saw the veil undulating in front of me and “something” beckoned for me to come closer. So after about 5min, knowing I was close, I took a third. This is what I saw…

First Level - Guarded: As the fractals begin to assimilate in the center and the eyes are looking at me. I see yellow-white glowing light entities moving around my body, from the back to front and left to right (two I think). My impression is that these are sentries, checking me out. High cathedral-like domes build up around me and I’m passing through tunnels. At times there are very organic feeling luminous clouds with brilliant orange light string between them in front of a sky-scape. Note: My heart is racing – I’m worried about it.

Second Level – Entry: After sometime we arrive at a chandelier and I tell “them” who are still hidden that I’m thier’s and will do as they wish. While I’ve consciously given myself up to the experience – my heart feels as if it’s going to explode out of my chest.

Third Level – “Them”: Passing beyond the dome the male Incan/Mayan face appears from the fractals. He pushes in very close; I feel he’s not certain about me yet. Then an elongated feminine face appears from his (or just below and to the left). They are both looking at my heart, which is racing now and appears to be glowing yellow-gold light. They seem to be actually able to come into contact with my heart, and are either trying to slow the rate or are trying to tell me that I need to calm it down. Either way, my heart falls back to a normal tempo.

Fourth Level – Ascension: The feminine one is comforting and guiding me to a gateway to the right. There I see an upward slope of the vast white light. She wants me to go up there, but I sense that I won’t make the trip this time. She seems disappointed, and so I make her a promise “next time – I’ll go”. I’m both wonderfully happy and a little saddened and feel that I let her down (…but mostly euphoric).

Fifth Level – Back down: They both guide to and glowing diamond shape that contains, what looks like, the energy from a nuclear explosion. We part ways as the diamond does a dimensional flip and I’m back at the in a chandelier room. Further down the tunnels I come back to the point I started, with the eyes and light and I say “So I’m back with you guys”. After a short time I’m really back…to this reality. What a wonderful trip - I feel great"

...overall the harmaline/harmine oral FB seem to make the trip more sensitive (with a controllable building effect), a slightly slower onset, easier to recall, and the aftereffects seemed extended. There were no hints give of any sense of nausea.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Fable
#2 Posted : 7/1/2008 2:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice experience.
What was the time for the whole vision? I have heard of people being away for about an hour with oral + smoke.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

DreaMTripper
#3 Posted : 7/1/2008 6:54:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What a great read and trip! Dmt journeys always seem to have a
futuristic yet spiritual character like yours. Smile
Has anyone tried mocloblemide before smoking spice?
I imagine itd make it very lucid and sharp.