We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spice oxide... Beautiful Options

ReviewYourself
#1 Posted : 4/19/2010 3:59:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I decided to melt some spice and let it harden to get rid of trace amounts solvent..

Wow.. Spice NEVER ceases to amaze me. Today was just an ordinary quite overcast day. This spice made the surrounding nature pulse with life and glow bright. The colors were so vibrant I thought the clouds went away and it was just a sunny colorful and beautiful day but no. Everything is so connected and flowing. This allowed me and a good friend to smoked it for nearly an hour. The CEV's were so orange, red, and yellow except this time I would see humans doing weird things, not entities...

I Love Spice!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 4/19/2010 4:03:47 AM

SWIM

SWIM has had the same experience with oxides, "visions seems to be more personal and less mystical" and "The headspace is calmer, less hectic" SWIM has said many times before.

Sounds like a great experience, cheer!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

ReviewYourself
#3 Posted : 4/19/2010 7:12:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was like a soul shower was what my friend described the spice sesh haha

UniverseXP
#4 Posted : 4/27/2010 7:37:26 PM

Roger

interesting, ill have to try some of the oxidize kind.
: )

HyperD
#5 Posted : 5/4/2010 7:15:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mohaa...I want as wellVery happy

Remember that when you walk through the door you just opened the experience can be compared to flip a coin
But the coin can have more than two sides

Phlux-
#6 Posted : 5/4/2010 7:56:47 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

with all this talk of oxides.
i made pure dmt-n-oxide from pure spice xtals - re-x from heptane and it was so harsh as to be unsmokable.
it was the only time i ever had that plastic smell i read of - it was almost like breaking off a peice of a plastic bic pen and trying to smoke it.
how oxidized was this spice and how did it taste ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

ReviewYourself
#7 Posted : 5/5/2010 12:02:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure because I melted the spice in a vial and poured it out into a dish to air dry hard for a few weeks to oxidize as well.

To be honest it tasted really nice and smooth. Not sure how you went about making yours but I am sure it was oxide because I just barely broke through on 90 mg... and I usually break through on 30 mg of white spice. This spice just kept getting more and more orange as the days went by and it definitely changed in characteristic. It just kept getting more orange, and the effects just kept getting more and more colorful, with deeper colors.

Honestly, I have found if its harsh you might have trace solvent still. If I were you, I would put it all in an amber vial and just heat it until it melts, but don't vaporize or burn it. Then just use a paper clip to poke and scrape out the spice.

And I am curious how you went about converting pure spice to pure oxide.

Phlux-
#8 Posted : 5/5/2010 12:28:37 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

to convert spice to its oxide.
disolve the pure spice in acetone - add some h2o2 then evap
this yeilds pure spice n-oxide.

the acetone was pure and the h2o2 evapped clean - it was smoked 1 week later and was exposed to much dry air during this time.
it was pure n-oxide with no traces of anything else.
idk what else could be happening when its melted ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

ReviewYourself
#9 Posted : 5/5/2010 2:24:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
to convert spice to its oxide.
disolve the pure spice in acetone - add some h2o2 then evap
this yeilds pure spice n-oxide.

the acetone was pure and the h2o2 evapped clean - it was smoked 1 week later and was exposed to much dry air during this time.
it was pure n-oxide with no traces of anything else.
idk what else could be happening when its melted ?

Possibly burning it? I have no clue what could be making it that harsh. I might have to try to make some that way if I ever find an accurate guide. Maybe possible contaminants?