We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
an accidental +4; a true story Options

greymatter
#1 Posted : 4/30/2010 1:10:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

before the pikard bust, L was cheap...super cheap... and i took advantage of it. in under a year more than a million hits passed through my hands and i was glad to have been able to enlighten so many folks...

after several tense flights, i decided to try mail order and i ordered a gram of lavender(not the best but effective)
for three weeks, i was waiting and waiting and for three weeks my conex were saying just wait while i was spanging for $.99 hambergers...so when the package came it was a model car with a set of "paints" one being a super concentrated mix of L and vodka with a drop or two of purple foodcoloring for showaccompanied with a note..."call me before you break this...and that's what i did....call, and call and call to no avail. so i said"fuck it", measured the vial, broke out my calculator and broke out one solo vial, went to my friends house...bought a bag of dank and went to applebees and then home.
my boy and i wanted to get HIGH after a few weeks of abstence due to lack of money...i had previously in my experiences taken up to 50 hitts and though well traveled...never freaked out....so i wanted to do it again
i stuck my finger in the jar 4 times taking turns with my friend and when he refused the 5th i stuck my thumb in, turned it upside down and wiggled it so that a drop ran down my wrist...i licked it off and closed the jar.
in ten minutes the tracers would double back on themselves and i could write my full name i the air with a camel.i began to worrie because i'd never experienced something so strong, so quick with L. i was asking my nearly cohearent friend if i'd be all right but he had no idea...thank god we had a babysitter
i went and laid down and for twelve hours ,i had an out of body experience...i first noticed the the room became spherical and seeme to be suspended through the middle with an invisible string and some cosmic cat was giving it hell, batting it to an fro...then the colors became broad bands, solid and unforgiving,
then the world went balck and whit and the drops of black began to shed thenselves from my vision like drops of water on a windshield and that's all i can comprehensively describe before everything went white...i thought that i had died but that was A OK and i was in heaven...my babysitter brought his dead collection and cranked up the volume and i was in heaven sure that JerryG was the designted entertainment...i thrashed, and rolled around, hugged myself and thanked god for having created such a beautiful place of love to go to when we die
the skipping of a cd brough me back to reality thinking that cd's dont skip in heaven...to make a long story short...i was back to baseline in about 48 hours. i called my conex to tell them that the package had arrived whan he painiced and asked if i had gotten rid of any...i said yes and related my experience....then he told me that he had fronted me 5 grams(50,000 hits) and they were in the same jar.
so , this means that i ingested apox, 250 hits of LSD on a clean system...proof that one will always come back barring previous mental defects and that L is realatively non-toxic
ps...my friends ended up hiding in a walk-in closet for three days after taking 7 drops of what i had already broken
the only thing you have to fear is fear it'self

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

alladinsgrandpa
#2 Posted : 4/30/2010 1:50:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

HOLY SHIT

soulfood
#3 Posted : 4/30/2010 2:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

RAAAAH!!!

clouds
#4 Posted : 4/30/2010 2:06:43 AM

Human

KKKKKKKKKKAAAA!!!

IAAGSOM
#5 Posted : 4/30/2010 5:02:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bom frrrrrrrrrrhz fohw fowh

Would like to hear more on this. You must remeber something more? Must have happened so much more

Steely
#6 Posted : 4/30/2010 5:24:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

alladinsgrandpa wrote:
HOLY SHIT

Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

RealAwareness
#7 Posted : 4/30/2010 7:17:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is just absolutely nuts. And I'm jealous Cool
Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream
It is not dying...It is not dying
Lay down all thought; Surrender to the void
It is shining...It is shining...

RealAwareness

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 4/30/2010 2:40:16 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I commented in another thread that people don't seem to be reading the attitude for reasons dealing with etiquette. I am now commenting on this thread because it seems that the OP didn't read the final section of The Attitude...

The Nexus Attitude wrote:
There are a few clear points of consensus which for “practical reasons” all posters have agreed to honor:
No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs or prices of drugs.
•No discussion is allowed about synthesis of illegal substances, since it requires highly dangerous and watched chemicals.
•We wish to discourage “reckless” exposure of spice preparation or use. Members don’t post videos on those topics on youtube. Most of our members in fact flag such videos on youtube whenever possible. Those interested in our rationale can find threads discussing youtube videos.
•You have to be at least 18 years or older!

If a mod could edit the necessary parts of this post, that would be awesome. Greymatter, sounds like a wild story, and it would be equally wild without the talk of dealing and prices.

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Gir
#9 Posted : 4/30/2010 2:48:50 PM

Gir

Sounds rough.

-gir

*take out the first part about being poor, and having no money, and selling this wonderful item. I dont care about your background, and I certainly dont care how much you sold it for. > Sad
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Yengu
#10 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is outrageous.

I wanna try that too Razz

Have you gained anything from that mind-nuke?
Autonomous complex moleculer structures, a phenomenon arising out of the laws of this universe. There is no life.

greymatter
#11 Posted : 5/4/2010 5:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i dont know what else i can remeber except that when i went to lay down, i did so because whatever movement in the room didnt go away but became like a screen-saver...writing over whatever that i saw...even a fly was enough to stir the whole room up...when someone or something passed infront of me the after immage was so strong it was solid and i couldnt see through the tracers...sometimes i would see up to seven or eight compleate ghost immages of the same person marked in their path of motion
i remember thinking that heaven was an eternity of possibilitys and if one could imagine it it was true in the omnipitant power of the IS and inevitable that one would experience it...that is all possibilitlys, all lives, alll pleasure when one is realesed from their shell
i remember worring that i'd never be the same again, this this would be the one i wouldnt come back from....but i've never had a flashback...too bad!