We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
very weird Options

DeMenTed lady
#1 Posted : 5/2/2010 9:18:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

how to put into words what happened took 43mg what a great experience that was, crazy women showing me there knickers lol so didnt want to see that lol that was cool even got the giggles as i found it so funny but then took about 60 ok now it gets weird started off ok but then i got deja vu everything my bf said and did happened before right down to the music playing in background, i was so sure he had said same things earlier in the night felt like i had slipped bk in time didnt like this one bit, got really upset and still not sure why i dont normally cry but couldnt stop after this happened but im putting this down to a bereavement i suffered recently. now im not sure i want to try this again.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

syn
#2 Posted : 5/2/2010 10:32:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As others have stated it..."you get what you need not what you want"....

...as I've tried to explain it to a friend that said it sounded "fun"...

"I'm not so sure it's a *fun* experience...very interesting and powerful but it's not always something I completely *enjoy*"

Raises the question why I keep returning I suppose, but I guess that just adds to validity of how powerful and important the experience seems to me.

Give it some time and also consider staying at a lower dosage...I know the standard dose is 60 but most seem to say 40-50 is more of the sweet spot. I seem fairly sensitive to it so 25-35 is as far as I've gone so far.

...and finally to quote a Lovecraftian story...maybe August Derleth but not sure..."The Devil's in the Details" ...consider what was occurring during the time loop and look for relevance...maybe nothing...maybe something important that you didn't really get the first time.

DeMenTed lady
#3 Posted : 5/2/2010 1:50:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

more i think on it fun isnt the right word to use for the experince i had not sure what word would describe my experince but was a whole new experince and wouldnt take that amount again. prefer the lower dosage and would certainly agree that 40-50 is a wonderful experience. but i could swear that what my bf said and did actually happened but i know it didnt.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 5/2/2010 5:04:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM can break through 2-3 times consistently on 30mg's on top of caapi, in the GVG. For several people, including her, Ms Manic Minxx and gibran2, 60mg's goes way way way too far.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

universecannon
#5 Posted : 5/3/2010 5:07:57 AM

β˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

2-3 breakthroughs from only 30mgs? o.0

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

ragabr
#6 Posted : 5/3/2010 12:44:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yah, two full-breakthroughs and one partial each time. She's been very surprised as well.

gibran2
#7 Posted : 5/3/2010 2:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

ragabr wrote:
SWIM can break through 2-3 times consistently on 30mg's on top of caapi, in the GVG. For several people, including her, Ms Manic Minxx and gibran2, 60mg's goes way way way too far.

60mgs? Never ever ever.

I seem to be sensitive in a fairly narrow range. 20mg is sub-breakthrough. Breakthrough is at about 25mg. A strong experience is 26-27mg (but who knows really – how accurate are those cheapo milligram scales?). 30mg is a VERY strong experience. I’ve never tried more than that in my GVG.

I usually take about 15mg THH or CC 20 minutes prior to launch.

Method of administration is almost as important as size of dose. I vaporize an entire dose as quickly as possible – sometimes in less than 10 seconds. It’s a completely different experience than the β€œ3-hit” technique will give you.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

jbark
#8 Posted : 5/3/2010 3:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gibran2 - I think i am sensitive like you. I am going to try 15mg soon to verify my doubts. Then work my way up. i also take it all in in one hit - athlete's lungs I guess. But I am wondering if the transition would be smoother if I tried the 3 hit method. My transitions, I have said elsewhere , are like a bat to the head... Even sub-breakthroughs freak me, like I can feel the air displaced by the bat just BEFORE it hits me smack in the face... all this fear, I am wondering where it comes from, what part of me...

Something to overcome i guess. And I do love a challenge. But EASING inWink
cheers,
JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#9 Posted : 5/4/2010 12:40:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JBark, in one of Gibran2's first posts he tells of switching to the GVG and the experience of taking his normal load in a single breath - sounds like a completely different state of affairs going on there.

jbark
#10 Posted : 5/4/2010 12:58:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ragabr - i use one of those meth-style-creepy-glass-bowl pipes and heat the sides until in one poof almost all the spice vapes . Then i haul in one fell swoop. And then the bat...

Thought changa would sweeten things up, but no such luck, so far... But i am an intrepid soul!Surprised

I am going to try the 3 toke method and hope for the best.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Mihr
#11 Posted : 5/4/2010 1:14:57 AM

Lachie

Being pretty sensitive to drugs in general, which I consider rather a good thing, what would anyone suggest for an attempted breakthrough, considering my first attempt failed?

I reckon I could attempt for the one-toke method, being a Bongmaster. Is this adviseable in your opinions?
Suffer for your art

ragabr
#12 Posted : 5/4/2010 2:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mihr, working with pure spice in a bong? Also, how large was your other attempt?

Mihr
#13 Posted : 5/4/2010 4:34:27 AM

Lachie

I'm actually unsure, I'd guess around 20-30 mg. I was actually thinking of a glass pipe, but if a bong is possible, as I have asked elsewhere, that's ideal.
Suffer for your art