We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A surreal week Options

Mihr
#1 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:11:34 PM

Lachie

The last week has been a strange time for me. Discovering myself and others through my chaotic lifestyle. Apathy has gripped me for probably too long, partly because of the flaws in my mindset that my first experience with the Spice showed me.

On Friday, me and some fellow advocates of Psychedelics, but especially DMT, had a fantastic experience on some 4-Acetoxy DMT, and although the trip was superficial, almost meaningless, we thought long on the side of us that enjoyed that, and the other side, that wished to be changed, to be shown something. My fellows have not flown with the Spice as yet, but both of them noticed the differences I did between this Research Chemical and our more spiritual experiences on Mushrooms and Mescaline.

On the same night, our good friend Epiphany_Awakening was unfortunately set upon, as some of you may have seen in his thread, this also affected our thoughts on humanity. We tried not to allow it to detract from our fun, but at the same time hold our sympathies for our friend. We couldn't comprehend the mindset of the kind of people who would do that, perhaps a good thing.

After a recovery the next morning, I, Epiphany and our mutual friend, minus one of the trippers from last night ventured to Shoe's. After what can only be described as a euphoric night of conversation and connection, Epiphany convinced us to attempt a walk to our friends house, which was just down the road.

What we failed to consider was that it was 1 in the morning, Saturday night, in one of the worst areas of my city. As we came just up towards our friend's, cresting a small hill, we saw a group of what I can only describe in a derisive and sarcastic way as "undesirables." I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach, and sure enough, we ended up set upon. Shoe bore the brunt of the attack, while my unnamed friend fought and I attempted to remove us from the situation ASAP. Thankfully, Epiphany had a walking stick from an accident a few days earlier, and had already been attacked, clearly these people's twisted morals separated beating up the injured from attacking pacifists.

We escaped with the timely arrival of the Police, thankfully all still walking, with our peace intact. My head spun with the surreality of what had just happened to us. Not to toot mine or my friend's horns, but we are the sort not to say boo to a goose, not to attack each other over little nothings. Perhaps this had convinced me that we were not the sort to be singled out for aggression either. That I was wrong destroyed my faith in the humans I have spent my recent time away from. Meeting so many dependable, respectable people had blinded me to the discrepancies of some of our society's less moral members.

Simultaeneously, however, it convinced me that to push further in the other direction, towards kindness and peace, is more than admirable. It is most likely the point of our existence and the path needing to be taken to build whatever amalgamated future we all wish for.

Perhaps there is little point to this question, this explanation, but do any of you agree that events like these can provide a wake up call, perhaps make me more ready for my next journey?

I feel different to yesterday, whether more cynical or hopeful, I do not yet know. Maybe the Spirit Molecule will...?

Regards,
Mihr
Suffer for your art

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

camakazi
#2 Posted : 5/3/2010 11:44:31 PM

RUN DMT

Sorry to hear about this man. Glad yous are all ok though.

Was this just a random attack? I spent a good bit of time in the burgh when I was seein this chick last summer and loved the place man. More chilled than through here anyway! but I guess scum like that reside everywhere unfortunately.

Keep staying positive bro.
Peace!
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

camakazi
#3 Posted : 5/3/2010 11:46:51 PM

RUN DMT

thats me assuming it happened in Edinburgh.
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

camakazi
#4 Posted : 5/3/2010 11:53:38 PM

RUN DMT

wait.. Do you mean our shoe? shoe from the Nexus?

Mihr
#5 Posted : 5/4/2010 1:11:24 AM

Lachie

Shoe, the One and Only indeed.

Yeah, this was in the Burgh, but in a rather rough area. We were asked to buy cigarrettes, walked on and ended up getting assaulted. It was rather distressing, but not so dangerous until blades and a bottle became factors.
Suffer for your art